Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
(08-12-2015, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're damn skippy I am!

More than being impressed just for the sake of being impressed, I'm impressed because that has to inspire the team!

This should be in the HoF LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
2015 was a magical year in many many ways.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:32 AM)Benton Wrote: Mod side of me says ends this nows.

Poster side of me says sees how this plays out.

Conflicted.

It does beg the age old question...

Would you rather be born with red hair and a schlongzilla or be born without red hair and an average dongnugget?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 01:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It does beg the age old question...

Would you rather be born with red hair and a schlongzilla or be born without red hair and an average dongnugget?

Wait... was Dalton packing? Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'm still sorta new here and learning. Do we blame Fred for everything?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:09 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This is now my new favorite JN development.

How does one "stumble upon" a years old thread?  Who's into Ginger hiney?  Who's the troll?

I can't shovel this popcorn into my mouth fast enough.  Mods, let this play out.  Let's get real weird in here.  This is what the internet was built for!

That isn't popcorn, from the title of the thread, I do believe those are salted nuts good sir.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 06:32 PM)Bigsmithin Wrote: Andy may be a little more rough around the edges then most believe.  He can be funny at times as well.

we'll have better luck if we incorporate Funny to game records.

2 wins- 7 losses - 10 funnies
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:09 AM)Tony Wrote: I'm still sorta new here and learning. Do we blame Fred for everything?

You're catching on quick....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 07:03 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: we'll have better luck if we incorporate Funny to game records.

2 wins- 7 losses - 10 funnies

That’s by far your worst sig yet. Please go away.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 12:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: You're catching on quick....

Wait.... so Fred is why we have global warming??? Son of a....

Reply/Quote
So completely off topic, but I've wanted to ask this for awhile...

Does anyone else sometimes read Bengalitis name as Bengaltits?

I only do when I reading the main page of the board, and see his name as the OP or most recent reply. But I swear, almost every time I read it as Bengal Tits.

This is nothing against him or his screen name, it's probably more of an indictment on me. Am I the only weirdo that's mistakenly done this: "Who the hell is Bengal Tits?"
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:09 AM)Johnsnow821 Wrote: 1. I have a giant crush on him

2. Good point, if whomever could just private message me that would be fantastic. Thanks!

You should check out freckledween.com.  It's my go to ginger dong site.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote:  "Who the hell is Bengal Tits?"

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 01:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s by far your worst sig yet. Please go away.

Speaking of that sig....what was JJSS doing?
Looked like he was sniffing his finger then giving the thumbs-down.
Does that mean he's saying the defenders are stinky?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote:

Well played.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 01:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s by far your worst sig yet. Please go away.

I know the feeling, I don't blame you.   

My sig is a reflection of every game we play, the highlight per say, changes weekly. If we win,  I put our highlight pic.. if we lose, their pic.  I hope Zac starts winning, he is irritating me and fellow posters alike. Say What
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 04:27 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I know the feeling, I don't blame you.   

My sig is a reflection of every game we play, the highlight per say, changes weekly. If we win,  I put our highlight pic.. if we lose, their pic.  I hope Zac starts winning, he is irritating me and fellow posters alike. Say What

I get what you are going for here Bengal Tits (Damn you Wes!!!), but there is other pictures for that shit franchise you can use to represent them winning without us having to see an asshole like JJSS as we scroll through the threads.

Like this for example.

[Image: 2137748_web1_ptr-kennywoodcoaster1dk-072018.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 05:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I get what you are going for here Bengal Tits (Damn you Wes!!!), but there is other pictures for that shit franchise you can use to represent them winning without us having to see an asshole like JJSS as we scroll through the threads.

Like this for example.

[Image: 2137748_web1_ptr-kennywoodcoaster1dk-072018.jpg]

noooo, not the towels.. that would be squeeler propaganda. Hehe
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:46 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: So completely off topic, but I've wanted to ask this for awhile...

Does anyone else sometimes read Bengalitis name as Bengaltits?

I only do when I reading the main page of the board, and see his name as the OP or most recent reply.  But I swear, almost every time I read it as Bengal Tits.

This is nothing against him or his screen name, it's probably more of an indictment on me.  Am I the only weirdo that's mistakenly done this: "Who the hell is Bengal Tits?"

Yep. Every time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 03:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Not that this matters..Are you female?

If I said I was a girl would anyone even believe it? Therefore I'm whatever you want me to be as long as I can get a screenshot or two  Wink
Reply/Quote