Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Naked Andy?!
(08-13-2015, 06:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Real men can appreciate another man's manhood  ThumbsUp

Not like I'd ever go touch it, look at it more than would be heterosexually acceptable, or even look at it in any sexual way, but in admiration?  You're damn straight  Rock On 

1 mississippi.  2 mississippi...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 03:19 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Something you're wanting to get off your chest Brad? You won't be judged. 

He's got a point. Andy's snake could be an inspiration to the team. Certainly more so than any pre-game speech he could ever give. Just whip that monster out in the tunnel and we win all teh superbowlz.

(08-13-2015, 06:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Real men can appreciate another man's manhood  ThumbsUp

Not like I'd ever go touch it, look at it more than would be heterosexually acceptable, or even look at it in any sexual way, but in admiration?  You're damn straight  Rock On 

I'm with you, Brad. Just let me take a quick pic of it and the wife at traning camp and I'm good.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Andy's jock????

[Image: Bill+Goldberg+jockstrap.PNG]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 12:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm really busy at work right now, but I just can't get the image of Andy's glorious dick out of my mind.   I had to get on here just to read about how other people appreciate that beautiful dong.  It's been quite the release.

Well then I bet you'll really enjoy and be inspired by "Dalton's Dong Bobble Head Night" they're going to have at PBS this season. 

I  just can't wait to get the foam finger-esque glove that is in the shape of Andy's junk.

That should be a real joy to point in Steelers fan faces and demand respect while watching in the stands.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:28 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: There was clearly a visible johnson.  Ask Brad.  He paused that shit and made the screenshot of his goods his desktop wallpaper.

I didn't see any Johnson because there was a Denny blocking my view.
Reply/Quote
Next Tuesday on Skinemax, don't miss Hard Knocks: Training Camp with with the Red Rifle.
Reply/Quote
There is 5 pages devoted to this..... We need something to talk about.
The season can't start soon enough.
Reply/Quote
Although you do kind of have to wonder if in the evenings when things are winding down, Jordan is sitting reading this thread giving him shit across the living room.... "Hey honey, they're talking about your dong again... 5 pages now.."
Reply/Quote
Saw where they are revamping the food services areas at Paul Brown Stadiums this year. New food items to be offered like the Red Rifle Chicken Fingers.....

[Image: Zrn4P.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 03:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Although you do kind of have to wonder if in the evenings when things are winding down, Jordan is sitting reading this thread giving him shit across the living room.... "Hey honey, they're talking about your dong again... 5 pages now.."

It would be rather humorous, maybe we should tweet Andy with a link to the thread! Tongue
Reply/Quote
I'm not on Twitter.... but someone needs to do that!!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 03:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Saw where they are revamping the food services areas at Paul Brown Stadiums this year. New food items to be offered like the Red Rifle Chicken Fingers.....

[Image: Zrn4P.jpg]

You're gonna need a bigger chicken finger.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Since the Bengals played so hard during their first preseason game, obviously they were inspired. I don't think it is any coincidence the players were so excited after Brad noticed how inspiring the barrel of the Red Rifle truly is. I fear the team might suffer a let down after such an inspiring win and get soft and unable to get up for the next game. I suggest each week we take a poll to determine which pole Brad will discuss to inspire the team to victory.
Reply/Quote
Red Rifle got rid of the tighty whiteys and went Commando this offseason.

Now that he can breathe without restriction he can harness the power of impressive manhood and be a leader of men and the QB we have all wanted him to become.

Big ole swinging Dalton Dong.

The Tiger sweat IS real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee6Kq5E4Yts
Reply/Quote
Trolololol!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 11:18 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This is potentially the most ridiculous thing that you've ever said.

Congratulations. I'm glad to have been a part of this.

Just gotta jump into this thread before it goes all internet ham. 

I've been in plenty of locker rooms in my life and i can say unequivocally and with a great deal of certainty, that another guy's junk has never caused me to be inspired or helped/hindered my efforts in anything i've ever done. 

It absolutely blows my mind that anyone would think that a dudes effort would be effected by another dude's crank. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 04:41 AM)Junglejuice Wrote: Red Rifle got rid of the tighty whiteys and went Commando this offseason.

Now that he can breathe without restriction he can harness the power of impressive manhood and be a leader of men and the QB we have all wanted him to become.

Big ole swinging Dalton Dong.

The Tiger sweat IS real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee6Kq5E4Yts

That commercial is terrible haha, but it makes me appreciate the progression of Andy's hairstyle.

Maybe Tom House is really a hairstylist O_o
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:03 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That commercial is terrible haha, but it makes me appreciate the progression of Andy's hairstyle.

Maybe Tom House is really a hairstylist O_o

It happened with Flacco also.

With great contract extension comes great responsibility to visit hair stylist.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 07:44 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: It happened with Flacco also.

With great contract extension comes great responsibility to visit hair stylist.

Has Cutler always had his snazzy do? Or was it after the contract?
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2015, 08:14 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Has Cutler always had his snazzy do? Or was it after the contract?

[Image: tumblr_m9ed84e0IH1qhg9yco1_400.jpg]

nope it was after his contract
Reply/Quote