Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Name the fumble TD play by Hubbard
Seems all great plays have a name. Let's name the fumble play that Hubbard ran for a TD. I'll start. Funkle Sam
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Samdemoneum.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:48 AM)samhain Wrote: Samdemoneum.

I like it
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Have to be Rumble in the Jungle.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 04:09 AM)wanga Wrote: Have to be Rumble in the Jungle.

Winner. Especially after the SB dub. That play will be what is looked at as the catalyst.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Saw this one on Twitter - 'The immaculate rejection' 
Reply/Quote
Whatever we call it THIS play will end up in Bengal lore as the greatest play in Bengal play off history! Now let’s win the Super Bowl! Who Dey Baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
"From Coast to Coast, the Ravens suck the most"

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Couldn’t have happened to a better person. Home grown kid. I’m sure he and his family are on cloud 9.
Reply/Quote
Finally a worse call than the Seahawks passing on 4th and goal in the SB. Let’s be honest, horrible call. So damn lucky!
Reply/Quote
Hubbard to the House
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 09:31 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: "From Coast to Coast, the Ravens suck the most"

This game marked the day that I officially began hating Harbaugh more than his brother.  What a whiny bytch.  I think Harbaugh is German for "whiny wanker".

I do have to tip my hat to Snoop Huntley, though.  That dude, and JK Dobbins (who can thank Goodell for allowing them to be rested) played really damn well.  
Reply/Quote
"The Rumble in the Jungle" and "Immaculate Rejection" are both excellent.
Reply/Quote
The Fumble in the Jungle - The Baltimore Boop - The Goal Line Grab - The Cincinnati Sprint
Reply/Quote
Hometown Hero
Reply/Quote
Yo Momma!

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 10:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This game marked the day that I officially began hating Harbaugh more than his brother.  What a whiny bytch.  I think Harbaugh is German for "whiny wanker".

I do have to tip my hat to Snoop Huntley, though.  That dude, and JK Dobbins (who can thank Goodell for allowing them to be rested) played really damn well.  

Gonna go with Rumble in the Jungle.  With props to SHRX for his excellent command of the German language.
Reply/Quote
The poke
Reply/Quote
The Streak.. There's even a ready made song for it..  Tongue  
Thinking of streaking I kind of miss seeing those damned fools getting tackled and dragged away to jail..  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They came so close to batching this. A convoy and not 1 saw Andrew's. Bailey could have been called for a block in the back. Really surprised he wasnt.
Reply/Quote