• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous? Not Joe

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Joe Cool!

[Image: joe_cool___by_jonxdream.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe he should be. Sounds like he had a rough day at practice and made our D look good Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 02:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Maybe he should be. Sounds like he had a rough day at practice and made our D look good Ninja

I think our D is gonna be good this year. Good for Joe to go up against a good Defense.

AJ being out just always hurts our Offense. Amazing how one player can affect one side of the ball so much.
Reply/Quote
Def not a good first day of padded practice for the offense.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 03:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: Def not a good first day of padded practice for the offense.

Defense usually seems to be ahead of offense early on. I imagine we will see some early struggles this year especially with rookie QB and no preseason. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 02:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think our D is gonna be good this year. Good for Joe to go up against a good Defense.

AJ being out just always hurts our Offense. Amazing how one player can affect one side of the ball so much.

And Ross
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 03:46 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: And Ross

Yeah but Ross still isn't nearly as good as AJ even when healthy yet...
Reply/Quote
I have heard that receivers don't really have any effect on Burrow's production. If a receiver can't get any separation Burrow just "throws them open". And he doesn't need an O-line because he can escape any pressure and throw dimes on the run.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have heard that receivers don't really have any effect on Burrow's production.  If a receiver can't get any separation  Burrow just "throws them open".  And he doesn't need an O-line because he can escape any pressure and throw dimes on the run.

No, you haven't heard that. Just quit it Fred with this crap.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have heard that receivers don't really have any effect on Burrow's production.  If a receiver can't get any separation  Burrow just "throws them open".  And he doesn't need an O-line because he can escape any pressure and throw dimes on the run.

He also expects his receivers to be in the right spots.  This is really huge.  A lot of QB's don't expect this.  He'll even let them know when they aren't.  Again, a lot of QB's don't do this either.  A lot of these guys don't even care.

This guy has it all.   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:59 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He also expects his receivers to be in the right spots.  This is really huge.  A lot of QB's don't expect this.  He'll even let them know when they aren't.  Again, a lot of QB's don't do this either.  A lot of these guys don't even care.

This guy has it at all.   Ninja

et all. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Ok, let's be honest here...

Has there ever been a QB, when asked "Are you nervous for your first game?" that would reply "Yes. Man, I'm so nervous."

They may admit to this well after the fact, but I really don't know how else you could answer this question.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:59 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He also expects his receivers to be in the right spots.  This is really huge.  A lot of QB's don't expect this.  He'll even let them know when they aren't.  Again, a lot of QB's don't do this either.  A lot of these guys don't even care.

This guy has it all.   Ninja
Please stop, this is the NFL.. coaches and QBs expect their WRs to run routes and be in position.. Burtow is not special in that regard.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 05:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Please stop, this is the NFL.. coaches and QBs expect their WRs to run routes and be in position.. Burtow is not special in that regard.

It was sarcasm. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It was sarcasm. Mellow

Some people just don't get it man. Mellow

Maybe you should of done this. Sarcasm Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 05:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Some people just don't get it man. Mellow

Maybe you should of done this. Sarcasm Mellow

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 04:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No, you haven't heard that. Just quit it Fred with this crap.  Whatever

Trolling, trolling, trolling
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow invented the Iphone when he was in the 5th grade.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 05:19 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It was sarcasm. Mellow

my apology.. i have read too many Burrow "walk on water" posts before the guy ever throws a NFL pass... obviously i want him to succeed but can be a bit over the top...
Reply/Quote