Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chili sponsor
Bengals continue to trend towards being a competently run FO, finally getting the better of the two.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
You guys sure love your chili.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 04:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: This settles it!

[Image: 341531614_1286513581973205_6688567682017...e=644580A5]

Hilarious

I saw clips of that fake Ja’Marr signing jerseys at Kings Island. Oof… LOL LOL LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 08:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I saw clips of that fake Ja’Marr signing jerseys at Kings Island. Oof… LOL LOL LOL

Typical Cinci..............

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Going with Gold Star is a good move for the Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Goldstar is better than skyline. It's a sad day
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 09:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Going with Gold Star is a good move for the Bengals

Nah........ moving from Gold Star to Skyline is the best move since drafting Burrow ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I'll eat both Skyline and Gold Star with a slight preference for Skyline.

Even so, it feels weird to not have Gold Star at the stadium.

Gold Star actually had some pretty good prices at Paycor. IIRC, the cost of a coney if you buy the 4 pack or crate were cheaper per coney than a plain hot dog.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 09:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: best thing at Blue ash Chili isnt the Chili lol..

Skyline >>>> Goldstar

No 3,4, or 5 way in Cincy is better than a Blue Ash Chili 6 way. Nothing on BAC’s menu is better than the 6 way.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Skyline is too spicy for me. I like Gold Star the best. Coneys will still cost a fortune at the stadium.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 10:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Skyline is too spicy for me. I like Gold Star the best. Coneys will still cost a fortune at the stadium.

That's why I'm hoping for something like the Coney Crate and you have to figure that they'll have it.
Reply/Quote
Haven't eaten a Skyline or a Goldstar in awhile now.

But in honor of the Bengals new sponsor and since it is 4/20 as well, what the heck think I will have coneys for lunch today.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
WHAT? It's not Kroger brand Cost-cutter canned chili? I'm outraged!   My alternate would have to be Wendys paper cup of old cold grease chili.Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 09:59 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Haven't eaten a Skyline or a Goldstar in awhile now.

But in honor of the Bengals new sponsor and since it is 4/20 as well, what the heck think I will have coneys for lunch today.

Don't forget the slug of Kayopectate..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 10:01 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: No 3,4, or 5 way in Cincy is better than a Blue Ash Chili 6 way.  Nothing on BAC’s menu is better than the 6 way.

BLT&E.... and would never order the 6 way
Reply/Quote
Blue Ash Chili might be the only well known chili spot in town I haven’t tried. I think I’ve had all the rest.

Skyline
Goldstar
Camp Washington
Price Hill Chili
Empress (wish there was still more of these)
Dixie Chili

Think that’s most of them.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 06:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals continue to trend towards being a competently run FO, finally getting the better of the two.

Yep, Katie and her girls are our salvation after decades of Mikeyball.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2023, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Blue Ash Chili might be the only well known chili spot in town I haven’t tried. I think I’ve had all the rest.

Skyline
Goldstar
Camp Washington
Price Hill Chili
Empress (wish there was still more of these)
Dixie Chili

Think that’s most of them.

I liked Blue Ash better than Gold Star or Skyline. I haven't had the others.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Just ordered DoorDash from Skyline not even thinking about this and then got on here and had a notification about this thread...............

Yes

This is the best in-stadium move EVER!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 09:37 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: best thing at Blue ash Chili isnt the Chili lol..

Skyline >>>> Goldstar
Only good thing about skyline is the burrito.  

How they do the bogo like gold star did.
Reply/Quote