Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Chili sponsor
(04-20-2023, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Blue Ash Chili might be the only well known chili spot in town I haven’t tried. I think I’ve had all the rest.

Skyline
Goldstar
Camp Washington
Price Hill Chili
Empress (wish there was still more of these)
Dixie Chili

Think that’s most of them.

Grew up eating Dixie Chili in cans from the grocery store!

Skyline and Goldstar didn't have things you could buy at the grocery yet when I was a kid (I never saw any).
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 01:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Blazing Anus, of course.  Cool

How on earth did I miss that, given the fact that I pretty much had surgical repair as a result of that syndrome?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 08:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
To quote the end of Kill Bill Vol 2:

“and all is right in the jungle”

Well looks like Burrow won't be a spoken person after he dissed on Skyline..
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 05:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well we Burrow won't be a spoken person after he dissed on Skyline..

Well - there's nothing bigger than Cincy chili.....looks like we need a new QB.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 05:14 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well - there's nothing bigger than Cincy chili.....looks like we need a new QB.

Yes sir, QBs come and go.. but Cincy Chili is here to stay
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 05:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well looks like Burrow won't be a spoken person after he dissed on Skyline..

i heard Peneii Sewell loves Skyline. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tom Brady beat Father Time by living off of kale and avocado ice cream for 20 years. I’m completely fine with Burrow not being a Skyline guy. ;)

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: i heard Peneii Sewell loves Skyline. 

That would be coneys up there
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tom Brady beat Father Time by living off of kale and avocado ice cream for 20 years. I’m completely fine with Burrow not being a Skyline guy. Wink

I'm also good if Joe wins one Super Bowl with the Bengals then becomes fat devouring Skyline. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tom Brady beat Father Time by living off of kale and avocado ice cream for 20 years. I’m completely fine with Burrow not being a Skyline guy. Wink

Plus, we don't want Burrow eating a bunch of Skyline then pulling a Lamar and crapping his pants on the field. 
Reply/Quote
In other news, in a corresponding move, Paycor Stadium will now be stocked with TWO-ply Cottonelle to accommodate the change in sponsor.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2023, 10:31 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Skyline is too spicy for me. I like Gold Star the best. Coneys will still cost a fortune at the stadium.

That's because a hot dog inside costs more than putting a porterhouse steak in there. Imagine if it was wrapped up in some stale moldy bread. You'd have to rob a bank to afford one.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I love that this chili sponsor news has fueled 5+ pages of posts lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 07:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I love that this chili sponsor news has fueled 5+ pages of posts lol

Wait'll they announce who the urinal cake sponsor is for the men's restrooms!  800 pages minimum!   Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2023, 07:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I love that this chili sponsor news has fueled 5+ pages of posts lol

Called off season boredom 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2023, 11:50 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Called off season boredom 

Nah that comes starting Sunday.
Offseason through draft is great forum conversation.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote