Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New PnR Moderator
(07-26-2015, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually I'm quite sure if pressed; it just quickly turned to "the ones he knows".

SSF is not the only person on this board with the gift of recall. 

We all have opinions, we just take offense to the ones we don't agree with and some make it personal.

So he didn't?

(07-26-2015, 10:42 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can be weird sometimes.  

But feel free to make another thread if you wish to discuss further.   No need to derail this one.

If you're being suggested in the OP as a candidate, this is the opposite of derailment. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-26-2015, 10:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So he didn't?

I have no idea how you arrived at that. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-26-2015, 10:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how you arrived at that. 

You just said he was talking about people he knew.

(07-26-2015, 10:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You just said he was talking about people he knew.

You can go with this if you want and I have no further desire to drag down the current Mod; simply providing a point.

Only you know what you truly think his opinion was. 

(07-26-2015, 11:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can go with this if you want and I have no further desire to drag down the current Mod; simply providing a point.

Only you know what you truly think his opinion was. 

I'm just going off your own words. I don't even know which post you're talking about. 

(07-26-2015, 11:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm just going off your own words. I don't even know which post you're talking about. 

The point is you and others keep saying that Lucie shouldn't be Mod because of this, this, and this. The obvious only reason is because he doesn't share your general views. He has his opinions, yet does not attack anybody personally because of theirs. 

I was merely pointing out that your "best man for the job" also posted his opinion and that one happened to be one that you degraded Lucie for having. 

But let's help Holic and the admin out instead of bickering. Suppose they want a PnR exclusively mod; throw a name in the ring. 

(07-26-2015, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The point is you and others keep saying that Lucie shouldn't be Mod because of this, this, and this. The obvious only reason is because he doesn't share your general views. He has his opinions, yet does not attack anybody personally because of theirs. 

I was merely pointing out that your "best man for the job" also posted his opinion and that one happened to be one that you degraded Lucie for having. 

But let's help Holic and the admin out instead of bickering. Suppose they want a PnR exclusively mod; throw a name in the ring. 

A long time ago a member of the old board referred to Mike Tomlin as looking like a Tootsie Pop...maybe it was tootsie roll...whatever it was I was relatively new to the board and flagged it as possible racist and asked if it was permissible.  The same person who posted it turned out to be the moderator and informed me that not only was it allowed but I was over sensitive and used a lot of exclamation points to tell me all the things wrong with me as a Steelers fan!  Smirk

Later he wasn't a mod...and then he banned even later after that.

So just because Lucy doesn't meet your standard for personal attacks doesn't mean his opinions (overtly and covertly) shouldn't be taken into consideration.  He has very strong opinions and an inability to accept that he may have said something offensive.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
GMDino Wrote:So just because Lucy doesn't meet your standard for personal attacks doesn't mean his opinions (overtly and covertly) shouldn't be taken into consideration.  He has very strong opinions and an inability to accept that he may have said something offensive.

(07-26-2015, 11:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But let's help Holic and the admin out instead of bickering. Suppose they want a PnR exclusively mod; throw a name in the ring. 
List you candidates that would be immune from this inability to accept they may have said something offensive, 

Lucy is one of the worst people here to apply racial stereotypes to individuals. He has claimed that all blacks are homophobic in this thread

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Vikings-CB-compares-gay-marriage-to-pedophilia-and-incest

Here is his response to the claim that a black guy compared gay marriage to incest and pedophilia

post #16

Why is anyone surprised?

Blacks are homophobic.

Anyone who applies group stereotypes to individuals is not competent to be a moderator. And I can provide dozens of examples of him doing the same thing with Muslims.
(07-26-2015, 11:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lucy is one of the worst people here to apply racial stereotypes to individuals.  He has claimed that all blacks are homophobic in this thread

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Vikings-CB-compares-gay-marriage-to-pedophilia-and-incest

Here is his response to the claim that a black guy compared gay marriage to incest and pedophilia

post #16

Why is anyone surprised?

Blacks are homophobic.

Anyone whop applies group stereotypes to individuals is not competent to be a moderator.  And I can provide dozens of examples of him doing the same thing with Muslims.

bfine32 Wrote:But let's help Holic and the admin out instead of bickering. Suppose they want a PnR exclusively mod; throw a name in the ring.

Quote:But let's help Holic and the admin out instead of bickering. Suppose they want a PnR exclusively mod; throw a name in the ring.

You threw a name in the ring, just about everyone else is pointing out why your nomination is ill conceived at best.  At least to everyone but you and Bonniebengal.  Oh man, I hope I didn't just hurt her feelings.
(07-27-2015, 12:23 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You threw a name in the ring, just about everyone else is pointing out why your nomination is ill conceived at best.  At least to everyone but you and Bonniebengal.  Oh man, I hope I didn't just hurt her feelings.

So no nomination from you either? Looks like I am surrounded by those that would rather curse the darkness than light a candle.

I also nominated Zona.

Feelings are not hurt, but I might remember it; even if i don't care. 

(07-27-2015, 12:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So no nomination from you either? Looks like I am surrounded by those that would rather curse the darkness than light a candle.

I also nominated Zona.

And I believe others have seconded that nomination.  I'd also have zero issue with zona, he's a good guy.

Quote:Feelings are not hurt, but I might remember it; even if i don't care. 

You're cute when you try to be clever.
(07-26-2015, 11:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lucy is one of the worst people here to apply racial stereotypes to individuals.  He has claimed that all blacks are homophobic in this thread

post #16

Why is anyone surprised?

Blacks are homophobic.

Anyone who applies group stereotypes to individuals is not competent to be a moderator.  And I can provide dozens of examples of him doing the same thing with Muslims.

Fred you actually offerred to sexually groom my 5 and 7 year old daughters. Plus have mocked my wife and kids countless times. You are the #1 person when it comes to personal attacks on someone's family. All because you don't agree with a message board post in a PnR board.

Your the one with the problems mate.
(07-27-2015, 01:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fred you actually offerred to sexually groom my 5 and 7 year old daughters.   Plus have mocked my wife and kids countless times.   

I'm calling hard core bullshit on this one.
(07-27-2015, 01:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm calling hard core bullshit on this one.

No, he kinda did
(07-27-2015, 01:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm calling hard core bullshit on this one.

For Lucy and anyone else that wants to make sure their daughter grows up to be proper heterosexuals I encourage you to bring them to "Fred Toast's Straight Sex Child Development Clinic" for treatment.

Call away, "Hard Core"

(07-27-2015, 01:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For Lucy and anyone else that wants to make sure their daughter grows up to be proper heterosexuals I encourage you to bring them to "Fred Toast's Straight Sex Child Development Clinic" for treatment.

I'm calling hard core bullshit on this one.

I see bfine posted it, but there's the actual quote too
(07-27-2015, 01:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: For Lucy and anyone else that wants to make sure their daughter grows up to be proper heterosexuals I encourage you to bring them to "Fred Toast's Straight Sex Child Development Clinic" for treatment.

Call away, "Hard Core"

Why didn't you link the post?  Context maybe?
(07-27-2015, 01:41 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why didn't you link the post?  Context maybe?

It's in my post.