Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
New name for Cincinnati NFL team
(05-29-2022, 09:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Cincinnati Toasts in honor of Fred. 

The Cincinnati Toasted Counselors
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati River Monsters

Cincinnati Hustlers

Cincinnati Flying Turkeys

Interesting idea. God as my witness I'm quite fond of the Flying Turkeys.
Reply/Quote
Big Daddy's of Cincinnati
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2022, 10:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Big Daddy's of Cincinnati

Dude...growing up, i lived half a block from there. Back in the day they had the BEST hamburgers!

Oh, and we were friends with a guy that worked there so he'd always sell us Little Kings and 40s of Miller and OE. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Beasts... after the greatest wood roller coaster?
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Silverbacks after our sweet prince Sir Harambe
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 12:05 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Cincinnati Silverbacks after our sweet prince Sir Harambe

I feel like we should change Shooter's nickname to Field Goalrilla after reading this.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2022, 06:56 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Be a good name for Cleveland

Yeah... We'd be the Cincinnati Bowties... Can't believe that didn't jump right out at me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Ohio Carnations in honor of the state flower.. 
Or..since the Browns is already taken, how about the Cincinnati Blackburns! Or Katies since football IS a kind of manly sport..  Hilarious  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I know! The Cincinnati Unpredictable Weathers!  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 12:05 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Cincinnati Silverbacks after our sweet prince Sir Harambe

It's actually already been done, but was before Harambe. The Cincinnati Silverbacks was an indoor soccer club.

[Image: cincinnatisoccersilverbacks_600x.png?v=1593193864]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Football Team
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Inferno in honor of Cincinnati having the first fire department in the nation.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Tigers because the helmets stay the same.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Freds
Reply/Quote
Romans
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Queen City Swine
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Little Kings.
Reply/Quote
You suggested the Cincinnati Chili Dogs as a joke, but a few years back they were discussing FC Cincinnati on the radio when they were headed into the MLS. The host suggested “Skyliners” after the wild class chili, and it’s double as nice since Cincy has one of the most badass skylines in the country. I loved it. I definitely prefer them sticking with the FCC name, but if they would have went with a nickname, Skyliners would have been great.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 09:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You suggested the Cincinnati Chili Dogs as a joke, but a few years back they were discussing FC Cincinnati on the radio when they were headed into the MLS. The host suggested “Skyliners” after the wild class chili, and it’s double as nice since Cincy has one of the most badass skylines in the country. I loved it. I definitely prefer them sticking with the FCC name, but if they would have went with a nickname, Skyliners would have been great.

Cincinnati Skyliners actually has a nice ring to it. Time to get an NBA team and make this happen.
Reply/Quote