Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
New name for Cincinnati NFL team
Cincinnati Mavericks (after the character from the show/movie)

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 09:17 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Cincinnati Skyliners actually has a nice ring to it.

Love the supercar more than the chili sauce.

[Image: skyline-r34-v-spec-rays-ce28.jpg?center=...height=800]
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 12:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Love the supercar more than the chili sauce.

[Image: skyline-r34-v-spec-rays-ce28.jpg?center=...height=800]

Tough call on the logo: Silhouette of a three way, can of chili, the car, or the city with a distinguished feature prominent such as the Roebling suspension bridge? 
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Sliced Bread! The next great team can only be the greatest thing since Sliced Bread.. Nobody will ever be better..  ThumbsUp Who Dey Who dey gonna beat dem Sliced Bread?  Ok, might need a new catch phrase chant.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 12:29 PM)grampahol Wrote: Cincinnati Sliced Bread! The next great team can only be the greatest thing since Sliced Bread.. Nobody will ever be better..  ThumbsUp Who Dey Who dey gonna beat dem Sliced Bread?  Ok, might need a new catch phrase chant.. 

I think we have a winner.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think we have a winner.

A thousand bucks on the new name..The Cincinnati Sliced Bread! The new logo has GOT to be self explanatory.. Just stack a few Bengals B's together to save money for Mikey..  Hilarious

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 12:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: A thousand bucks on the new name..The Cincinnati Sliced Bread! The new logo has GOT to be self explanatory.. Just stack a few Bengals B's together to save money for Mikey..  Hilarious

Sponsored by the Klosterman Baking Company for the inevitable day the NFL puts advertisements on jerseys. 
Reply/Quote
If I was a multi-billionaire, I would buy an NBA team and move it to Miami just so I could name it "The Humidity".

I stole this joke from a comedian, but I can't remember his name.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 12:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: A thousand bucks on the new name..The Cincinnati Sliced Bread! The new logo has GOT to be self explanatory.. Just stack a few Bengals B's together to save money for Mikey..  Hilarious

Tailgate before the game

[Image: toast.blues_.brothers.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati Grudge. Because of Paul Brown’s grudge.

Or Cincinnati Schadenfreude. German roots and our joy in the misery of other fan bases.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Harambes.

RIP. Never forget.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 03:07 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The Cincinnati Harambes.

RIP. Never forget.

The Cincinnati Silverbacks?

im sure they can get the rights from the Defunct Indoor Soccer team
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2022, 11:58 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: We could also have the obvious Cincinnati Queens or Cincinnati Royals, as with the Big O lead NBA team.

Here's an original one, Cincinnati Tigers. You could have a tiger logo instead of the much debated "B" logo.  Hilarious

Cincinnati Tigers is the only one I like on this first page so far...
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 06:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cincinnati Tigers is the only one I like on this first page so far...

You need to enjoy sliced bread more often Nate.. 

Reply/Quote
[Image: OIP.zG8i06Fp2kiCU0cCHEYlOwHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]The Cincy Nattys
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 12:09 AM)jason Wrote: I feel like we should change Shooter's nickname to Field Goalrilla after reading this.

NEW NICKNAME THREAD!!!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Sauerkraut Scouts
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2022, 08:52 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The Cincinnati Inferno in honor of Cincinnati having the first fire department in the nation.

*whew* For a second there, i thought you were referencing Beverly Hills Supper Club and i was like "Too soon!!!". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2022, 10:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: OIP.zG8i06Fp2kiCU0cCHEYlOwHaHa?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]The Cincy Nattys
Anheuser Busch would love that. Especially since they lost their NFL team. 

On a related note I remember in the 60's the Reds had a naming contest for the mascot (who is now Mr. Redlegs) and two of the finalists were Cinci Nati and Nati Cinci. I think I have that right. It's been a while but that's how I remember it. If any of the other older fans remember and can verify this I would appreciate it.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Procter & Gamblers!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote