Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil a Bengal
well - if he reads this thread - at least he'll have a huge chip on his shoulder. that counts for something? right?
Reply/Quote
Love the stat about highest consistent tackles

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:48 AM)jungle93 Wrote: well - if he reads this thread - at least he'll have a huge chip on his shoulder.  that counts for something?  right?

Is the chip right next to the cool 80s rat tail on his shoulder?
Reply/Quote
I have to give the guy the benefit of a doubt until we see what we have. I don't know anything about him or Utah State, but Packers selected a guy from the same school. I'm hoping for the best, first impression of him is he's a blue collar player who comes to work every day, I'll take that for now, he's our guy support him. I'm sure many (none of who will admit it) grumbled when we selected Geno in what the 4th round? That didn't turn out so badly for us.
Reply/Quote
Rex Burkhead is in his last year....we needed a new white boy RB
Reply/Quote
I am 100% on board with this pick, welcome to cincy nick!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:36 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Vigil was the ONLY player in all of college football to record at least 9 tackles every game last year......the only one.

Vigil was also the ONLY player in all of college football to walk around classes for a whole year with ketchup sideburns...the only one.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: And it's a shit pick because you've never heard of him before?  Well that makes perfect sense..

No, he is just a good tackling average Linebacker when we needed a DT, DE, Center at this pick that will all be gone tomorrow.

Especially the Ends and Centers. Not rocket science Gramps.
Reply/Quote
The Vigilante is officially my new favorite player.
Reply/Quote
How long before I can buy my Nick Vigil fake rat tail hair extensions in the Bengals pro shop?

[Image: rBVaG1aNI9aAZ0Y1AAES7t-kqIU067.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:04 AM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: The Vigilante is officially my new favorite player.

No, i already called him! he's my favorite player. You gonna buy his jersey? I am
Reply/Quote
Pick is growing on me a little guy is more athletic than I gave him credit for. Fastest cone drill and shuttle @ the combine amongst Lbers. Also had 9 Sacks in his sophomore season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:04 AM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: The Vigilante is officially my new favorite player.

I'm calling him "Candlelight". 
Reply/Quote
Nick Vigil doesn't do push ups....he pushes the Earth down!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: And it's a shit pick because you've never heard of him before?  Well that makes perfect sense..

shit pick is shit pick. we have  not room for error here. and we error'ed. we lost players and coaches too many to make up for shitty picks. smh.....we're already behind the 8-ball. no need to further the endeavour.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:09 AM)WildCat Wrote: shit pick is shit pick. we have  not room for error here. and we error'ed. we lost players and coaches too many to make up for shitty picks. smh.....we're already behind the 8-ball. no need to further the endeavour.

Nick Vigil will not let you down.
Reply/Quote
We Fd up this draft from the get go with our lackadaisical sit tight and see who falls to us approach. We are not an aggressive organization by any means. How the hell do you take a guy who was ranked 177th on his best board. We just got ***** slapped by our old Coordinators, Hue looking like a draft wizard, Jay having IMO the best draft and Zimmer's not doing to bad.
Reply/Quote
Well hopefully we got our WTF pick out of the way.
Reply/Quote
Sheds blocks, near the ball, good instincts. Hopefully it translates on the NFL field.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:29 AM)Okeana Wrote: When Hargrave is winning post season games for the steelers you can send nick vigil the thank you cards

It's not Viril's fault, but he'll be forever compared with Hargrave.

Reply/Quote