Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Vigil a Bengal
(05-01-2016, 03:00 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: NFL Draft Scout had him as the #7 ILB

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/probe.php?genpos=ILB&draftyear=2016&sortby=tsxpos&order=ASC
I don't know who puts these lists together, but, ahead of Vigil-ante was Matakevich and Scooby Wright, and they all most didn't get drafted. Point is, I will trust our draft brain trust over what I suppose are a bunch of sportswriters/media. Listen to Lance McAlister for 3 minutes and this point becomes extraordinarily clear.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:53 AM)TKUHL Wrote: This is the 3rd time ive seen this remark online but he is listed 12th. Not sure if he was 3rd at some point before the draft.

http://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-nfl-prospect-rankings-by-position/rankings/inside-linebackers/12

Ourlads Dan Shonka tweeted it after he was drafted by the Bengals.

If you look up Don Shonka ourlads Twitter in Google, scroll down to where the Date is April 29th and it is there.
Reply/Quote
I'm a Utah State fan who has been watching Nick Vigil play since he started college, and I can tell you guys this, you got a steal. Nick is an incredible athlete, and his college stats were more impressive than the last major LB who came out of USU (a guy you might have heard of named Bobby Wagner), even while playing alongside fellow 3rd rounder Kyler Fackrell. Going into college, Nick only received one D1 offer, and he improved every year. He's got the ultimate blue-collar chip on the shoulder working ethic, and I absolutely believe that he will be a starter, and possibly even one of the premier Linebackers in the NFL. I can't wait to see what he does.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the info bleu. Hope you are right. Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 07:31 PM)bleu Wrote: I'm a Utah State fan who has been watching Nick Vigil play since he started college, and I can tell you guys this, you got a steal. Nick is an incredible athlete, and his college stats were more impressive than the last major LB who came out of USU (a guy you might have heard of named Bobby Wagner), even while playing alongside fellow 3rd rounder Kyler Fackrell. Going into college, Nick only received one D1 offer, and he improved every year. He's got the ultimate blue-collar chip on the shoulder working ethic, and I absolutely believe that he will be a starter, and possibly even one of the premier Linebackers in the NFL. I can't wait to see what he does.

Nick is that you buddy buddy?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 02:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nick Vigil accepts your apology. Just don't let it happen again.

What's he gonna do, spank my bun?
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 07:31 PM)bleu Wrote: I'm a Utah State fan who has been watching Nick Vigil play since he started college, and I can tell you guys this, you got a steal. Nick is an incredible athlete, and his college stats were more impressive than the last major LB who came out of USU (a guy you might have heard of named Bobby Wagner), even while playing alongside fellow 3rd rounder Kyler Fackrell. Going into college, Nick only received one D1 offer, and he improved every year. He's got the ultimate blue-collar chip on the shoulder working ethic, and I absolutely believe that he will be a starter, and possibly even one of the premier Linebackers in the NFL. I can't wait to see what he does.

Whoa, thank you very much, i started liking the guy already but this is beautiful comin from a guy who knows him well.

Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 01:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep, nothing makes you happier than bitching and moaning.

But it still clearly upset you.

Enough with this.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote