Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Tez at Practice
(10-27-2015, 03:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i would say if hes not being activiated soon chances of him playing this week are 0% a few practices probly wont be enough

Agreed if he is not activated by wedsday then he will not play but if he is activated by then he could be a go.  I think the best bet is for the Monday night game against the texans.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
He should come back just in time for some other team to sign him. 2 years down. 2 to go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They should hold Tez back until Maualuga makes his annual exit at halftime of the first playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Well, today is Wednesday. I have a pretty good feeling we will find out today what is going on with him or if he plans on playing at all. I just don't see Marvin and Co dragging it on the rest of the week.

Marvin, for the love of God, don't drag it on the entire week.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 10:45 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Well, today is Wednesday. I have a pretty good feeling we will find out today what is going on with him or if he plans on playing at all. I just don't see Marvin and Co dragging it on the rest of the week.

Marvin, for the love of God, don't drag it on the entire week.

I don't think a steady rain is going to help any.  Of course if you can play you have to play in all conditions.
Reply/Quote
Gut says Burfict ain't playing. Worse feeling is, WHEN? The defense needs him, and the steelers game is the one they need him the most.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict flew out to California yesterday according to his Twitter. as I said in the other Burfict thread I think he's out there to see the doctor that did the surgery to be medically cleared to practice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
or just to enjoy likely much better weather than Ohio. why the funk do I live here, of all places, in CLE
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 01:18 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: or just to enjoy likely much better weather than Ohio. why the funk do I live here, of all places, in CLE

I wouldn't think so last week was the break. This week its back to work rehabbing. Or like I said Doctor visit.

My guess is he'll start practicing next week before the Cleveland game and be to take a few snaps in Houston.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I say take it slowly whatever it takes to get him ready for the playoffs should be the plan. I would treat the last 4 weeks of the season as his pre-season.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 01:41 PM)AtomicBlaze Wrote: I say take it slowly whatever it takes to get him ready for the playoffs should be the plan. I would treat the last 4 weeks of the season as his pre-season.
This would be best for Burfict and the team.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 01:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Burfict flew out to California yesterday according to his Twitter. as I said in the other Burfict thread I think he's out there to see the doctor that did the surgery to be medically cleared to practice.

If this is the case, and hes just getting clearance to practice, I wouldn't put him out there Sunday. Give him a few weeks of practice before getting game time. Realistic I would like to see him ready for the Cardinals game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 02:04 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If this is the case, and hes just getting clearance to practice, I wouldn't put him out there Sunday. Give him a few weeks of practice before getting game time. Realistic I would like to see him ready for the Cardinals game.

yeah hes gonna need a few weeks on the field practicing i think.. But we dont know how far along he really is just yet. he could be better than we expect at this point. but at the same time you dont wanna rush him out there too soon and risk an aggervation or set back before hes ready
Reply/Quote
I think the fans have been targeting the real bye week, and the team may be targeting the mini-bye week following the Cleveland game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 05:56 PM)gobobro Wrote: I think the fans have been targeting the real bye week, and the team may be targeting the mini-bye week following the Cleveland game.

Everything does not need to be Burfict for the Bengals to win the game. I'll take a win any way we can get it. Bad pun?

Okay, so terrible first post.

Apologies...
Reply/Quote
Don't rush him onto the field. We will need him later in the season. I like someone else's idea of basically easing him into more playing time preseason style.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 06:27 PM)treee Wrote: Don't rush him onto the field. We will need him later in the season. I like someone else's idea of basically easing him into more playing time preseason style.

I feel like we're being played again. If he's not ready to practice now, he's probably not going to be anytime soon. It's not like they would be throwing him out on the field. We're just talking about practice, which the level of contact can be controlled. I get the feeling that he's not gonna be back this year. It doesn't make much sense. 
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/caplannfl/status/659527428931481600

He's ready, question is when he'll get to practice.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2015, 09:19 PM)The Dangler Wrote: I feel like we're being played again. If he's not ready to practice now, he's probably not going to be anytime soon. It's not like they would be throwing him out on the field. We're just talking about practice, which the level of contact can be controlled. I get the feeling that he's not gonna be back this year. It doesn't make much sense. 

once he practices the clock starts ticking on when he has to be put on roster.. if you know he would not play this week why would you even try to practice for one day that would shorten the time you have to put him on roster like 5 days....
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2015, 05:21 PM)Whacked Wrote: I have said this all year - he wont return until 2016 season

Mark my words

Marvin had some quotes out there last week about how he was pleased to see the smiles on their faces as a result of knowing they were close to playing NFL football again. Unless there's a big setback, that makes me think Tez will be back this season at some point.
Reply/Quote