Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
And they said it would never happen..

[video=facebook]http://https://www.facebook.com/SenatorBerger/videos/10153363972380064/[/video]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(04-10-2016, 12:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And they said it would never happen..

[video=facebook]http://https://www.facebook.com/SenatorBerger/videos/10153363972380064/[/video]

Video isn't working. What's going on, now?
(04-10-2016, 04:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Video isn't working. What's going on, now?

A guy dressed as a women peeped int he stall where a 5 year old was going to the bathroom with her mother.

Might be true.

I followed the link and saw what looked like a real news video.  Then I searched for such a story in the last month (video was dated 4/1/16) and found this site as the only other one with it.

http://www.exministries.com/man-dressed-as-woman-arrested-for-spying-into-mall-bathroom-stall-police-say/

Their story says "posted by nbcwashington.com"

Soooo....I went to THEIR site and did a search for man peeping in bathroom.

No such story since October of 2015.  And then it seems they had a serial peeper who was dressing as a woman.  

And they caught him in November.  

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html

Which I suppose makes as much sense as passing a law to keep all men from coaching wrestling teams because a few guys use their position to watch them in the shower and molest them...rather than saying some people take advantage to feed their perversion.

But before Lucy comes back in a full on trans-rage:  This was STILL not a trans person this crime.  It was a dope who dressed in women's clothes to get his rocks off by filming women in bathroom stalls.  If THAT means we need laws to keep actual trans people out of bathrooms that fit their appearance then we need laws to keep men out of the mens room in case one of them is looking for a homosexual hook up too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-10-2016, 04:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: A guy dressed as a women peeped int he stall where a 5 year old was going to the bathroom with her mother.

Might be true.

I followed the link and saw what looked like a real news video.  Then I searched for such a story in the last month (video was dated 4/1/16) and found this site as the only other one with it.

http://www.exministries.com/man-dressed-as-woman-arrested-for-spying-into-mall-bathroom-stall-police-say/

Their story says "posted by nbcwashington.com"

Soooo....I went to THEIR site and did a search for man peeping in bathroom.

No such story since October of 2015.  And then it seems they had a serial peeper who was dressing as a woman.  

And they caught him in November.  

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dressed-as-Woman-Arrested-for-Spying-Into-Mall-Bathroom-Stall-Police-Say-351232041.html

Which I suppose makes as much sense as passing a law to keep all men from coaching wrestling teams because a few guys use their position to watch them in the shower and molest them...rather than saying some people take advantage to feed their perversion.

But before Lucy comes back in a full on trans-rage:  This was STILL not a trans person this crime.  It was a dope who dressed in women's clothes to get his rocks off by filming women in bathroom stalls.  If THAT means we need laws to keep actual trans people out of bathrooms that fit their appearance then we need laws to keep men out of the mens room in case one of them is looking for a homosexual hook up too.

You have no idea how feminine that guy felt on that day. Regardless, if you and others had your way, he would have a legal right to be in the bathroom. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(04-10-2016, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have no idea how feminine that guy felt on that day. Regardless, if you and others had your way, he would have a legal right to be in the bathroom. 

Yep. Legal right to use the bathroom.

Then he broke the law and was arrested.

Haster had a legal right to coach that wrestling team and watch them shower so they wouldn't "fight".

Then he broke he law and was arrested.

Maybe I just feel we should concentrate more on the victims and wait for all the details before passing judgment.   Mellow
Hey now, if a male pedo sicko likes little boys, then he can just freely walk into the restroom and look at young ding dings with or without this law! (Insert ninja face because I can't on this iPad lol)
(04-10-2016, 06:10 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Hey now, if a male pedo sicko likes little boys, then he can just freely walk into the restroom and look at young ding dings with or without this law! (Insert ninja face because I can't on this iPad lol)

Hell, we should pass a law OK'ing it. Pedos should have the right to feel comfortable.  

(04-10-2016, 06:10 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Hey now, if a male pedo sicko likes little boys, then he can just freely walk into the restroom and look at young ding dings with or without this law! (Insert ninja face because I can't on this iPad lol)

Even with joking/sarcasm ...you get it.  

A law to allow someone who is passing as a man or woman neither encourages or discourages someone who has foul intentions.

(04-10-2016, 06:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, we should pass a law OK'ing it. Pedos should have the right to feel comfortable.  

You don't get it.

Rock On
(04-10-2016, 04:45 PM)GMDino Wrote: we need laws to keep men out of the mens room in case one of them is looking for a homosexual hook up too.

Most of those cats cruise the public highway rest stops.
Or.....so I'm told.
" Mellow "
(04-10-2016, 08:09 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Most of those cats cruise the public highway rest stops.
Or.....so I'm told.
" Mellow "

And airport bathrooms.

Or so I'm told.

Ninja
(04-10-2016, 07:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even with joking/sarcasm ...you get it.  

A law to allow someone who is passing as a man or woman neither encourages or discourages someone who has foul intentions.

You don't get it.

Rock On

exactly

pervs and criminals will still do what they want whether or not there is a law ok'ing a trans person to use the bathroom that they ID with 
People suck
(04-11-2016, 08:59 AM)Griever Wrote: exactly

pervs and criminals will still do what they want whether or not there is a law ok'ing a trans person to use the bathroom that they ID with 

Isn't this the argument against stricter gun control laws that we often hear? Just finding an interesting parallel, here.
Bfine thinks it is legal for straight men to expose themselves to young children as long as it happens in a mens room. He also thinks it is legal for straight men to peep over stalls to watch young boys using the restroom as long as it happens in a mens room.

His entire argument on this subject has been based on these beliefs.
(04-11-2016, 09:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Isn't this the argument against stricter gun control laws that we often hear? Just finding an interesting parallel, here.

Yes.  And I agree with that.  I still think a better registry and training would be helpful though.  For the guns.  Not for the bathrooms.   Smirk
(04-11-2016, 10:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes.  And I agree with that.  I still think a better registry and training would be helpful though.  For the guns.  Not for the bathrooms.   Smirk

And here I thought you were suggesting all trans should be registered.
It would help with the bathroom thing though.

*people worryingly stare at trans in bathroom..... trans pulls wallet...."it's ok, I'm a card-carrying member !"*
(04-11-2016, 08:59 AM)Griever Wrote: exactly

...and a discreet trans will go in and use the bathroom of their choosing with no issue regardless of a law denying it.

As I have said: When they start checking for penises at the door; I'll say they've gone too far, but short of that I opposed to giving a male the legal right to be in the women's facility.

[Image: 13010720_1310316485651299_52775043600694...e=57883690]
(04-11-2016, 03:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 13010720_1310316485651299_52775043600694...e=57883690]

Hush dude, we aren't talking about actual situations here, only hypothetical ones that haven't occurred
People suck
Any polls out there of what women in general think of this? It is their bathrooms afterall. If a transgender girl2boy wanted to use same bathroom I am using, I could care less. But since it is the other way around, I think women should have more of a say in the matter. Just my 2cents.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(04-11-2016, 10:46 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Any polls out there of what women in general think of this? It is their bathrooms afterall. If a transgender girl2boy wanted to use same bathroom I am using, I could care less. But since it is the other way around, I think women should have more of a say in the matter. Just my 2cents.

Bollocks !
It's even Steven.
There are many o' woman that would dawn a fake beard to attempt to jump my bones in the restroom.
Back me up here, Fred...... I've heard you've had narrow escapes.
Smirk