Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Not impressed with Browning
Browning should be fine/serviceable.
I'll be there to bring him luck.
Let's guess... 24/37, 211 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Int, 32 yds rushing.
I think we will win due to Pickett having issues in the rain.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 02:49 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: People really don't like AJ because he didn't play well at all when he started? He had a loaded offense and barely got 200 yards a game. We went to one of the best offenses in the league, and I believe Dalton was 1st or 2nd in passer rating before he got hurt and we had a top 5 scoring offense to an inept one.

Most likely why he was a backup..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
After ten days of solid practice with the first string team we’re all going to be amazed how much Jake Browning has “improved” since the game against the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 12:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: After ten days of solid practice with the first string team we’re all going to be amazed how much Jake Browning has “improved” since the game against the Ravens.

He holds the ball way too long. He made a couple of bad reads too. He's got some work to do to be a good backup. It's not anything that some film review and experience can't fix, the question is how fast can he fix it? Or maybe it's can he fix it? 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 04:07 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Browning should be fine/serviceable.
I'll be there to bring him luck.
Let's guess... 24/37, 211 yds, 2 TDs, 1 Int, 32 yds rushing.
I think we will win due to Pickett having issues in the rain.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Pretty close! Except the part about Pickett having issues. I could've put up yards against the defense yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2023, 11:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll never understand the hate for AJ Mc. Folks can call others stupid and all other things, but between Boomer Esiason and Joe Burrow; AJ had our highest-rated playoff game by a QB.

It's not hate, it's pointing out the truth. He wasn't good, and he isn't good. He never played another down in this league did he? I get it, people hated Red, and wanted AJ so bad because "He WoN a NaTiOnAl ChAmPiOnShIp!" It was irrational kneejerk shit back then, it still is now, and AJ was legitimately propped up by superior talent. The one thing he did do well was not turn the ball over.....until we needed a bye and playoff win. Then he lost that ability.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2023, 12:16 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: well technically Palmer had a 118 rating in 2005  Ninja

But it's not like a 68 rating is good, and saying because he had a slightly better passer rating than Dalton isn't saying much. Especially when he had way more weapons in 2015

His tombstone will read: He was slightly better than someone worse..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote