Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now is the time to trade McCarron
to the Browns for a 1st Round pick.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/browns-rg3-breaks-bone-in-shoulder-could-miss-season/ar-AAiNPq6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Hue would make that deal.
Reply/Quote
The Browns would trade their team jet for a 6th round pick. The idea that they are going to trade a 1st to the Bengals is insane. I guess insane things can happen, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No he wouldn't. RG3 was their big QB signing for the year. They're not going to give up anything for another one. I'm surprised they even brought RG3 in when McCown looked pretty decent.

Besides, with the way Dalton got pounded yesterday, you absolutely do not give McCarron up unless a team gives you a king's ransom.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: No he wouldn't.  RG3 was their big QB signing for the year.  They're not going to give up anything for another one.  I'm surprised they even brought RG3 in when McCown looked pretty decent.

Besides, with the way Dalton got pounded yesterday, you absolutely do not give McCarron up unless a team gives you a king's ransom.

Remember, Hue gave the Bengals a 1st round AND a 2nd round for Carson.
Old.
Aged.
Mobility of a refrigerator.
Carson Palmer.
Reply/Quote
And you honestly think he's going to do that again?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:40 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And you honestly think he's going to do that again?

crazier things have happened.
Reply/Quote
Hue already said they wont be trading for a QB.

Pretty cool watching the QB they could have and should have drafted beat them.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Hue already said they wont be trading for a QB.

Pretty cool watching the QB they could have and should have drafted beat them.

That was pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
Really???? Now, after a game where the oline let Andy get sacked 7 times you want to trade our best backup??? Shocked
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:39 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Remember, Hue gave the Bengals a 1st round AND a 2nd round for Carson.
Old.
Aged.
Carson Palmer.

Good point.  Now let me check and see if Hue is the GM in Cleveland now....
Reply/Quote
I was talking to some family, and they said "If the Bengals Oline is going to play like that they should just put McCarron in from the get go" LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Really???? Now, after a game where the oline let Andy get sacked 7 times you want to trade our best backup??? Shocked

No but I can see the Browns getting very desperate.

Can you say you wouldn't take that deal?
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:39 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Remember, Hue gave the Bengals a 1st round AND a 2nd round for Carson.
Old.
Aged.
Carson Palmer.

Hue recruited Carson to college, served as OC for him in college, and gave input that Carson should be the #1 pick for the team.

in other words he would have probably offered a single 2nd rounder at best for any other QB.

For the record, F the Browns.  They were dumb enough to give a payday to a guy who can't stay on the field. That's their problem.

Let them be pissed about this and can Hue after they stink it up, then Hue can come back home again.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: No but I can see the Browns getting very desperate.

Can you say you wouldn't take that deal?
no. If last season (and a decade watching the Steelers go to the playoffs after relying a few times a season on a backup) had taught us anything its that a good backup can make the difference in playing in January or watching on cable.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:53 PM)Benton Wrote: no. If last season (and a decade watching the Steelers go to the playoffs after relying a few times a season on a backup) had taught us anything its that a good backup can make the difference in playing in January or watching on cable.

People need to realize we're just going to spend the 1st round pick we get for McCarron on an injured CB anyways.
Reply/Quote
The Browns aren't winning anything this year, and they aren't winning anything next year. I have no idea why Cleveland would give up much for McCarron.. And yes the Bengals should demand a kings ransom especially wit this Oline.. But who knows, they are the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Old.
Aged.
Carson Palmer.

You forgot quitter...

(lights fuse, sprints out of the room...) :threadjack: Gaah Facepalm 
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People need to realize we're just going to spend the 1st round pick we get for McCarron on an injured CB anyways.

Dammit, I shouldn't have found this funny. 

Reply/Quote
McCarron kind of irked me when Nuge hit the game winning FG. Everyone was cheering and happy and McCarron was just standing there with his hands resting on the collar of his uniform. Show some enthusiasm when your team just made the game winning FG.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 03:53 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: McCarron kind of irked me when Nuge hit the game winning FG. Everyone was cheering and happy and McCarron was just standing there with his hands resting on the collar of his uniform. Show some enthusiasm when your team just made the game winning FG.

My opinion is that as long as he is not actively being negative then his demeanor is fine. The bigger picture is that he is a guy with a potential stuck behind one of the best QBs in the league. I'm sure that can be frustrating. I can understand why it bothered you though.
Reply/Quote