Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Decently good draft so far. Yes I wanted an OT but it was not to be, and really I can't seriously argue with the guys they took. Price, Bates, Jefferson and Hubbard all either are starters or could easily crack the starting lineup. Watson slides in immediately as the third RB. The CB mania is to me competition players - I expect our CB group will be WJIII, Dennard and Dre.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:26 PM)McC Wrote: And Jeff Driskel exhales.

Until teams who drafted QB's like Steelers cut their 2nd string guy
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:32 PM)yang Wrote: Good returner against terrible competition.  No way those are returns in the NFL.   Despite the hoopla here is not a starting NFL corner, even on the Bengals.  He's 5'10" 179.  He's strictly a slot corner and the taller slot receivers will just bully him for 10 yard completions all day long.   He fumbles.   He's just a flyer as a punt returner.  Basically the Bengals chucked the draft a while back and are just throwing darts.

Yeah, just like taller slot receivers did to Adam Jones.

5'10" is the average height for CB's Yang. He can add some weight. The dude is a Playmaker he doesn't lead all players
in return TD's for no reason. Jerry Rice sure was no schlub and he did his college damage against terrible competition.

This is the time of the draft to try and find that diamond in the rough. Phillips could be one, as could Brown.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:23 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Until teams who drafted QB's like Steelers cut their 2nd string guy

Sign Kaep. Not joking.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Sign Kaep. Not joking.

No way. We don’t need his bs sideshow.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:23 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I think the writing is on the wall. No more pacman, Dennard is gone after this year and they'll probably try and trade out of that ridiculous Dre Kirkpatrick contract. 

Dre can get out of town and I won't think twice about it.

Reply/Quote
And Luke Falk is gone to the Titans, probably sniped him from the Patriots this round. Wonder if the Bengals have a plan in round 7 or they are comfortable with their back up QBs.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And Luke Falk is gone to the Titans, probably sniped him from the Patriots this round. Wonder if the Bengals have a plan in round 7 or they are comfortable with their back up QBs.

I think they really like Driskell
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No way.  We don’t need his bs sideshow.

Agreed and the FO would agree.

Didn't sign Reid, we definately won't bring in Kaep.

(04-28-2018, 05:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And Luke Falk is gone to the Titans, probably sniped him from the Patriots this round.  Wonder if the Bengals have a plan in round 7 or they are comfortable with their back up QBs.

I like Driskel.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: I think they really like Driskell

Well if Andy gets hurt I guess we will find out.  Let's hope that doesn't happen.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:46 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well if Andy gets hurt I guess we will find out.  Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Yeah that would suck.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agreed and the FO would agree.

Didn't sign Reid, we definately won't bring in Kaep.

I like Driskel.

Reid’s brother probably cost him to be off our board with his blatant leak to pft.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: And Luke Falk is gone to the Titans, probably sniped him from the Patriots this round.  Wonder if the Bengals have a plan in round 7 or they are comfortable with their back up QBs.

I like the kid out of Memphis Riley Ferguson. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:02 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I like the kid out of Memphis Riley Ferguson. 

I like Drew Lock in next years draft (provided he doesn't skyrocket up the draft board)
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:02 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I like the kid out of Memphis Riley Ferguson. 

Mike M. said QB from Houston not a lot of tape, but throws as well as Darnold
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I see. The pats are checking off the must draft a white WR. Box
Reply/Quote
So a bit off topic, but do you think Shaquem Griffin and maybe his brother will be on the cover of next year's Madden game?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 05:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No way. We don’t need his bs sideshow.

We were fine with Pacman, the ultimate sideshow.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We were fine with Pacman, the ultimate sideshow.

He was a starter who played at a high level. Once he stopped doing that he was let go.

Besides kneeling is the gayest sideshow.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 06:13 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: So a bit off topic, but do you think Shaquem Griffin and maybe his brother will be on the cover of next year's Madden game?

Possibly. When is the cover athlete announced?
Reply/Quote