Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 08:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I think the biggest problem is that James Daniels is the only pure center. That means ragnow and price could also be taken before 46 to be guards. I too think there is a CHANCE one of the top centers are there but I’m not sure it’s worth the risk to not take one tonight. Now trading back and taking one or trading back up into the first to get one I’m all for. I think they have to come away with a center tonight, one way or another.

This. They absolutely have to get one. I'd say go get the best one on the board but the temptation, especially where we are at, to trade back and get MORE value is there. I doubt they will though. I think Daniels/Ragnarok(what I call him) will be drafted by us. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Dont want to sound unpatriotic or anything, but really, singing the National Anthem at the draft? Is this new or have I never noticed it before? lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:43 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You're talking to a former fat kid. Of COURSE, I know about Walmart's take n bake. That stuff is DELICIOUS. Wife absolutely loves it. I've never done Philadelphia on it though. I will have to consider that for future cheat meals. 

You’re welcome in advance Wink

You’re talking to a present skinny fat kid btw

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I think the biggest problem is that James Daniels is the only pure center. That means ragnow and price could also be taken before 46 to be guards. I too think there is a CHANCE one of the top centers are there but I’m not sure it’s worth the risk to not take one tonight. Now trading back and taking one or trading back up into the first to get one I’m all for. I think they have to come away with a center tonight, one way or another.

Yeah, I feel the need is too great to try and get cute.  Even if only one goes in the first, both of the others could easily go at the top of the second.  And if two go in the first, we are probably screwed.  If the one you want is there, take him.  If he holds down the position at a high level for ten years, who will call it a reach?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:37 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Wow. All this Pizza Hut hate. I absolutely love it. I used to really enjoy Papa John's and then I hit my mid 20s and the stuff came out like whipped yogurt (hard pass). Pizza Hut rocks when it comes to stuff crust!

Adriatico’s>>>>>>>>>>

Reply/Quote
I think the question on everyone's mind is will the board crash about 15 seconds after pick 21
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:46 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This. They absolutely have to get one. I'd say go get the best one on the board but the temptation, especially where we are at, to trade back and get MORE value is there. I doubt they will though. I think Daniels/Ragnarok(what I call him) will be drafted by us. 

(04-26-2018, 08:50 PM)McC Wrote: Yeah, I feel the need is too great to try and get cute.  Even if only one goes in the first, both of the others could easily go at the top of the second.  And if two go in the first, we are probably screwed.  If the one you want is there, take him.  If he holds down the position at a high level for ten years, who will call it a reach?

If you miss on the top 3 then you are looking at getting mason cole who I actually think can be pretty good. But then do you have to reach to get him? What if someone else reaches and grabs him? It’s our most glaring need so Alleviate these headaches and get your guy round 1. Plain and simple.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think the question on everyone's mind is will the board crash about 15 seconds after pick 21

Yes

Reply/Quote
This is why my money on the 1st pick is Wynn. He can play all 5 positions well. Take him and then draft the best O/C/G left in rd 2.

Reply/Quote
Just give me Ragnow.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is why my money on the 1st pick is Wynn. He can play all 5 positions well. Take him and then draft the best O/C/G left in rd 2.

I would be happy w/ this.
Reply/Quote
So who you got #1?

I got Darnold

Reply/Quote
Showtime! The Stains are now contaminating the clock!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who you got #1?

I got Darnold

Knowing the Browns, it will be Mayfield.
Reply/Quote
Gonna be Mayfield
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Gonna be bake mayfield.#1.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:05 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Knowing the Browns, it will be Mayfield.

It will

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Gonna be Mayfield

Yep

Reply/Quote

It's not like we don't have enough late round picks to do so...
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So who you got #1?

I got Darnold

Im thinkin Mayfield
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote