Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 05:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Indy is easily one of the worst teams in the league.   They have Luck then no one else.   They would be like the Browns without Luck.

And Luck is basically a neck-bearded Dalton anyway sooooooooooooooooooo ... Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So is this the official “game day draft edition” thread?

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So is this the official “game day draft edition” thread?

Wonder if there's going to be a live chat or feed set-up?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And yet he had a better Pro Day than about any other O-lineman.

He is over the injury, no problemo.

Let's hope. Finger's crossed!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:41 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Wonder if there's going to be a live chat or feed set-up?

I hate the chat. It’s kinda hard to keep up with and I basically use my phone for everything and it doesn’t really work all that well. I like the official threads best.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:44 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I hate the chat. It’s kinda hard to keep up with and I basically use my phone for everything and it doesn’t really work all that well. I like the official threads best.

Me too, you end up losing the discussion and it gets really random, can be funny but you cannot go in depth
like you can here. This is the best way to do it.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know a long shot, but thoughts if Bengals drafted Jackson after a trade for AD for a 1st and 2nd round pick minimum.

I respect AD and don't think he is our problem, but at the same time he is not elite and will never be elite. The longer we stay with him, the longer our enthusiasm to find an elite QB continues.

I would argue that in the right situation Andy is elite( look at 2015) but with that being said trading Dalton isn't that bad of an idea if it is done fo the right price.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Me too, you end up losing the discussion and it gets really random, can be funny but you cannot go in depth
like you can here. This is the best way to do it.

Agreed. Less time keeping up. More time for brewskis.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:49 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Agreed. Less time keeping up. More time for brewskis.

Damn rights brother, better go get me one now that you spoke of them there brewskis. Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:41 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Wonder if there's going to be a live chat or feed set-up?

I'll bring the beer!
Reply/Quote
So I’ll go on record here and say I predict 1st overall will be baker mayfield. Our first pick will be James Daniels. I prefer Ragnow but I’ll be happy with any of the centers. I trust that if they are spending their number 1 on a center they are taking the one they (pollack) believes is the best.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn rights brother, better go get me one now that you spoke of them there brewskis. Cool

About time! I’ve already put away a few. And I don’t mean in a drawer.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 06:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Might be correct but i like Reich he was one of the coaches i wanted here if we moved on from Merv.

Which of course we didn't. They will have to have one hell of a Draft but if they get Quenton Nelson they will
have a much better run game right there and an All pro Guard on down the road.

Just happy we get them early so we should win easily before they get to gellin.

When the hell does the Draft start anyway?

I am itchin' here. Smirk

Yeah early game should help. I’m not too worried about them, they will be the worst team in their division.
Reply/Quote

The chat was always nice. Not sure if we go that route though
Reply/Quote
watching the red carpet on NFL channel, and the cringe o meter has gone off too many times already
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: watching the red carpet on NFL channel, and the cringe o meter has gone off too many times already

Red carpet is so stupid. The only positive is being able to look at Kay Adams

Can’t believe that mom actually showed that hideous sleeve tattoo. She might have just worn a t-shirt that said she was ghetto.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Red carpet is so stupid. The only positive is being able to look at Kay Adams

Can’t believe that mom actually showed that hideous sleeve tattoo.  She might have just worn a t-shirt that said she was ghetto.

My favorite was Michael Irvin. He comes out like its the super bowl, and goes down high fiving the fans who looked to either not care to or didnt know what was going on lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Speaking of red carpet. God I hate juju smith-schuster, and now Pizza Hut.

Reply/Quote
This can’t start soon enough.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 07:34 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Speaking of red carpet. God I hate juju smith-schuster, and now Pizza Hut.

Lol not sure what the context of this is but Pizza Hut is disgusting.

Reply/Quote