Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
If Landry makes it all the way to 46, I don't see the Bengals passing on him. No matter who else is on the board. Isn't that their MO?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wynn was my dude
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wasn't the same said about Bodine.

Jesus bite your tongue

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:39 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Good pick for New England.

Might be the steal of the first
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:39 PM)jorev5 Wrote: cmon everybody. It's like square dancing in physical education class freshman year. Yes we all wanted the hottest chick available (ragnow) but you know what, the p.e. teacher partnered us with the next best chick. (price, this is how it turned out nothing we can do) and maybe .. just maybe the lesser hotter looking chick ends up being the best senior year... looks and personality combined!!

Long way to go for a labored analogy, but you did it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Wynn was my dude and that’s why they are always in the Super Bowl

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:39 PM)jorev5 Wrote: cmon everybody.  It's like square dancing in physical education class freshman year.  Yes we all wanted the hottest chick available (ragnow)  but you know what, the p.e. teacher partnered us with the next best chick.  (price, this is how it turned out nothing we can do) and maybe .. just maybe the lesser hotter looking chick ends up being the best senior year... looks and personality combined!!

The second hottest chick always puts out because shes trying to compete with the hotter one....and the hotter one is always a high maintenance pain in the ass.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wasn't the same said about Bodine.

Meh. 
Reply/Quote
I’m not upset in the least. I just don’t know much about him other than his injury. But that seems a little overblown. So I’m relying on my Bucknut friends on here for an evaluation of him. Welcome to Bengaldom Billy! Who Dey!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:39 PM)jorev5 Wrote: cmon everybody.  It's like square dancing in physical education class freshman year.  Yes we all wanted the hottest chick available (ragnow)  but you know what, the p.e. teacher partnered us with the next best chick.  (price, this is how it turned out nothing we can do) and maybe .. just maybe the lesser hotter looking chick ends up being the best senior year... looks and personality combined!!

Gay!

Reply/Quote
The argument can be made that beating Detroit last year cost us Ragnow.

Eff it, still was worth it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: squatter.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why don't we see what Pollack can do with him before we start bitching?

We took a Center in the first round. It was perhaps our biggest area of need.

Unless you rated Daniels higher, I don't see what you can be mad about.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
ESPN praised the Price pick and showed highlights.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:39 PM)thillan Wrote: Well, Wynn to Pats. So that option is gone for round 2 (which would've been tough)

They are smart bastids. Wynn is a stud just like Ragnow and Price.

Thank God we got one of them.
Reply/Quote
I don’t think the Bengals care what goes on around them unless their guy is picked. Bo Jackson in his prime could have been there at 21 and we still would have taken Price. So there’s really no reason to hope anyone drops. They’re not going to adjust their pick for a BPA who slips.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:42 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m not upset in the least.  I just don’t know much about him other than his injury.  But that seems a little overblown.  So I’m relying on my Bucknut friends on here for an evaluation of him.  Welcome to Bengaldom Billy!  Who Dey!!!!

Before tearing the pec at the combine Price was the consensus #1 Center in this draft class and was projected on most boards in the 15 range. I had heard of him as well - just got leery when he got hurt.
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson is going to the Steelers.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Gay!

haha, hope you got the humor
Reply/Quote
Lap laying down that Ragnow smoke screen to fool the lions so we could get Price was pure genius!
Reply/Quote