Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 11:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was your mistake.

The NFL owns NFLN, so the league waits for their network to be back from commercial to make the pick announcements.

I don't have NFLN
Reply/Quote
Love the Jefferson pick. Meh, on the Hubbard pick
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jefferson: Explosive tackler and fearless. Very "field fast" and can cover sideline to sideline. Competes with disregard to his body. Boasts traits that TRANSLATE WELL INTO COVERAGE. Every-down player.

Marginal instincts and is a "guesser". Gets killed on cutback runs due to overpursuit. Inexperienced in coverage.

6th best rated LB with a late 2nd early 3rd round grade.
Reply/Quote
Dont we have #100 as a compensatory?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Is Hubbard better than key or Harrison Phillips?

Nah he's a backup LDE to play behind Dunlap imo.  He was productive, but he's not super athletic.  Has upside tho and could possible take over eventually if they don't wanna pay a big contract to Dunlap.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: Suddenly we're OSU happy?  Bengals went forever ignoring the Bucks and now 2 in the same draft.. Gonna have to read up Jefferson   

(04-27-2018, 11:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Gotta attract season ticket buyers. They’re struggling in that department.

Ohio state has had some mad talent as of late. These are not picks to generate excitement. They are good ball players that should immediately impact this team.

Reply/Quote
Who’s next?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Time to get back to OL in next few picks imo

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Allen Lazard please!!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Why is Ronnie Harrison dropping like a rock?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Dont we have #100 as a compensatory?

We traded it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: Sucks for me ?  l I think Hubbard is a 3rd round talent and thats where he got drafted.  ooo man you got me

why don't you stop acting like a 12 year old spoiling the thread for other people

Where did I spoil anything? I’ll wait. Seriously. Waiting. I don’t even own a twitter lol

Yeah, you said he sucked. So that sucks for you. It was more of a joke, but you’re turning it into an argument that I will not fuel. Sorry for your temper.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
So MJ announced his replacement?

Reply/Quote
Ravens take Orlando Brown.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Who’s next?

I ain’t saying. Trying to get me banned man. That’s not nice......

I’m down for brown

Well shit
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:03 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Not a fan of either of those two picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the Squeelers think we were going to take Rudolph & jumped in front of us?

Like the Hubbard & Jefferson picks, solid value but would rather have taken Orlando Brown with one of those picks or another Olineman
Reply/Quote
Good pick for Ravens. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Reply/Quote
Orlando Brown to the Rat turds.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good pick for Ravens. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Let's hope he plays like his combine numbers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:08 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: Did the Squeelers think we were going to take Rudolph & jumped in front of us?

Like the Hubbard & Jefferson picks, solid value but would rather have taken Orlando Brown with one of those picks or another Olineman

In all fairness, we took McCarron in the 5th, had him as a backup, saw him play meaningful games, and almost flipped him for a 2nd round pick, to boot.  It's not insane to think that we could have wanted a QB in round 3.
Reply/Quote