Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 11:53 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Maybe for the future but not the present.. I am glad we passed on Brown, looked like a Cedric pick.. not very strong ... they take a QB that will be sitting for at least 2 years and they take two TE's in first 3 rounds ??? 

Nah, that dude can play...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Vince McMahon an NFL co-owner now? These shenanigans before the announcement of the players is getting ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn Duce is drunk!!!

Fixed it for ya! Lol!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Damn. Really wanted Phillips.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Here's to hoping for Crosby or Harrison at OT tomorrow.

Ogbuehi, Glenn, and Fisher all have injury problems. And the rest of the players are awful. We need depth. Badly
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Fixed it for ya!   Lol!!!!

Believe it or not, that's what I started out to type.

And there's the Clemson pick...
Reply/Quote
Oh, well there you go. The first Clemson pick. Ok, I can rest easy tonight guys. :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Getting O'Daniel with 100 pick is a steal at OLB. Good Pick KC.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Well, the way the Bengals are drafting, I guess I better get to know Jamarco Jones for OSU.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Surprised Shaquem Griffin wasn't taken yet.
Reply/Quote
I’d liked to see a trade up to get Crosby or Thomas.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:59 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's to hoping for Crosby or Harrison at OT tomorrow.

Ogbuehi, Glenn, and Fisher all have injury problems. And the rest of the players are awful. We need depth. Badly

Glenn had nine spurs. Those are not chronic and it’s been fixed. He’s fine. That being said I want at least a OT tomorrow.

Reply/Quote
Solid draft for the Bengals. Got extremely fast on defense and got physical on the O-line. Think the Bengals are all out on forcing Turnovers in 2018.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 12:10 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Glenn had nine spurs. Those are not chronic and it’s been fixed. He’s fine. That being said I want at least a OT tomorrow.

If Glenn had nine spurs and tommy had 6 spurs and both were riding separate horses across the farmland, how many spurs did Anthony kick the horse with?

Reply/Quote
I'm okay with the picks although I really wanted them to pick and OT and complete the Offensive Line rebuild. I have zero confidence in our on roster players giving us a good starter at RT and it is the main piece we lack.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:59 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's to hoping for Crosby or Harrison at OT tomorrow.

Ogbuehi's awful too.  :)
Reply/Quote
Unprepared, we move back for multiple useless picks in the sixth tomorrow; to buy some time.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nah, that dude can play...
Not in the NFL he won't.  Orlando Brown is a terrible fit for this team.  He is way too slow to set the edge and way too tall to play guard.  He is nothing more than a big body.  He will need a ton of coaching, his hands are weak and his footwork leaves a lot to be desired.  It worked in college because of his size, but in the NFL where he will matchup against big and very athletic DE every week his size won't be able to overcompensate for his lack of athleticism.  I am very happy we didn't take him.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 11:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nah, that dude can play...

hmm, well he dropped down the board for sure so we will see
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 12:16 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If Glenn had nine spurs and tommy had 6 spurs and both were riding separate horses across the farmland, how many spurs did Anthony kick the horse with?

16?

Reply/Quote