Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 03:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Maybe they can get both in the 5th?

I would be happy with both in 5th.  Keep an eye on Aetman WR.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Lets give the Seahawks a hand for their pick.....sorry....I'll crawl back under my rock now.

[Image: Nhq2R.gif]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: A little surprised all this talk about Griffin and it is a great story, but no live feed of his reaction to being picked. I would have liked to see that. I know he was in the green room the first two days but seems they would have had a camera on him today.

Word. Ball dropped.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:09 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would be happy with both in 5th.  Keep an eye on Aetman WR.

What is special about Aetman?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(04-28-2018, 02:36 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Just having a different O line coach is huge.

We didn't get another O-line coach, we got one of the BEST. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Now that I think about it Pittsburgh Steelers were probably grab Tim settle just ahead of us.

(04-28-2018, 03:08 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Wash your mouth out with soap

Why settle for settle? Settle won’t solve anything? Ninja

Reply/Quote
I made a thread on this few weeks ago and people gave me a lot of s*** for this but the Bengals are not going to just give up on Fisher and Og. They may move one of them to the inside.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:09 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: A little surprised all this talk about Griffin and it is a great story, but no live feed of his reaction to being picked. I would have liked to see that. I know he was in the green room the first two days but seems they would have had a camera on him today.

I think he left so they didn’t have a camera set up ready for him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What is special about Aetman?

Tall, aggressive and physically imposing WR. Not necessarily fast but not slow either. He's got a 4th round grade. 
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What is special about Aetman?

He is a big wide receiver that apparently draws interest from the Cincinnati Bengals.  His problem is he can't get separation.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why settle for settle? Settle won’t solve anything? Ninja

Okay let’s settle this once and for all and get settled on picking settle.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:12 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I made a thread on this few weeks ago and people gave me a lot of s*** for this but the Bengals are not going to just give up on Fisher and Og. They may move one of them to the inside.

It’s perfectly understandable why Fisher will get another shot, but Og should be gone. If Pollack can’t fix him that better be the end of the line.

Reply/Quote
Well here comes the Pittsburgh Steelers pick gosh I hate them.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:14 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Okay let’s settle this once and for all and get settled on picking settle.

Glad that got settled.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:13 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I think he left so they didn’t have a camera set up ready for him.

Yeah just figured they would have one with him at his hotel or wherever he is especially given the story and all the press.  Maybe he didn't want that though.  Still would have liked to see his reaction on camera, especially after landing on the same team as his twin brother.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s perfectly understandable why Fisher will get another shot, but Og should be gone. If Pollack can’t fix him that better be the end of the line.

It's not in Mike Brown's DNA to cut a first-round player.  Let's see what the new offense coach can do with them.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He is a big wide receiver that apparently draws interest from the Cincinnati Bengals.  His problem is he can't get separation.

I’m tired of seeing receivers that can’t get separation.

Reply/Quote
Why not Deon Cain? He seems like a stud.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:13 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Tall, aggressive and physically imposing WR. Not necessarily fast but not slow either. He's got a 4th round grade. 

TY

Sounds like slower version of Brown from ND
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Every minute Og is not cut serves to undermine faith that things have really changed. And that we apparently are going to just hope that Fisher is the answer at RT is also unsettling.
Reply/Quote