Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 03:18 PM)TrenchWarfare Wrote: Why not Deon Cain? He seems like a stud.

That’s the WR I want.

And Marquez Valdez scantling

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah just figured they would have one with him at his hotel or wherever he is especially given the story and all the press.  Maybe he didn't want that though.  Still would have liked to see his reaction on camera, especially after landing on the same team as his twin brother.

Maybe they should've givin' him his own handy cam to capture the moment with. OK, I'll stop now....
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:17 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It's not in Mike Brown's DNA to cut a first-round player.  Let's see what the new offense coach can do with them.

We didn’t think he’d fire a coach mid-season, let Alexander go, or bring in some legit FA’s either...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:14 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Okay let’s settle this once and for all and get settled on picking settle.

That would be unsettling!

Reply/Quote
That is pretty cool Shaquem Griffin going to his brother's team, cannot help but feel good for the guy.

Great story, but was wanting him in stripes.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Yeah just figured they would have one with him at his hotel or wherever he is especially given the story and all the press.  Maybe he didn't want that though.  Still would have liked to see his reaction on camera, especially after landing on the same team as his twin brother.

Espn had a camera on him when he got the call and interviewed him and his brother i what looks like their house.
Reply/Quote
Crosby still sliding...maybe a plug and play at guard...
Reply/Quote
Tyrell Crosby, Jimarco Jones or Tim Settle next would be great.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:19 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Maybe they should've givin' him his own handy cam to capture the moment with. OK, I'll stop now....

Please do

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tyrell Crosby, Jimarco Jones or Tim Settle next would be great.

Anyone have more info on the Crosby concussion issue? That scares me. I’m on board with the other s mentioned though.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:20 PM)notoriusdiggity Wrote: Espn had a camera on him when he got the call and interviewed him and his brother i what looks like their house.

Ahh I'm watching on NFL Network.  Guess I'll have to wait for the recap.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Leave it to the Steelers to draft a retired HOF player.
Reply/Quote
Guessing they take Jones.

Wouldn’t be horrified to see Luke Falk. He can sling it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone have more info on the Crosby concussion issue? That scares me. I’m on board with the other s mentioned though.

What concussion issue?

Reply/Quote
Bengals just picked...

Youya Gotbated
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 03:22 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Leave it to the Steelers to draft a retired HOF player.

Lol. Nice!

Reply/Quote
Just realized that Ogbannia Okoronkwo hasn't been drafted.
Reply/Quote
This round is big. Here's where they can make some "Who-Hey", if they are wise.
Reply/Quote
Rich Eisen is way too excited over this punter lol

Reply/Quote
Jones or Crosby please.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote