Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG-Total classless Steelers
Steelers gonna Steeler
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Filth
Reply/Quote
The funny thing ,Mixon will get fined for his celebration but these guys won't.

Reply/Quote
One thing everyone on here can absolutely agree on, the steelers will always be the most classless group of assholes on the field. Even guys they draft that aren't dirtbags, turn into dirtbags there.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The funny thing ,Mixon will get fined for his celebration but these guys won't.

Mixon will get all the attention and this will get swept under the rug

A lot of people base their reaction off media reaction. So if the media doesn’t make the Steelers cpr celebration a big deal, nobody will really care

It’s not picking up any traction. Which is depressing
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The funny thing ,Mixon will get fined for his celebration but these guys won't.

Because he used a prop. Just pretend to flip a coin and no fine. Flip an actual coin, it's a fine. Meanwhile, the only rule regarding tactless celebration is taunting, which clearly did not happen in the Steelers case. So Mixon will rightly get fined, and the Steelers rightly will not. Now, from the PR side of things, Mixon will get off scott free and the Steelers will rightfully get crucified.
Reply/Quote
Steelers did that classless act and will face no ramifications. Joe M. will get a pretty big fine for flipping a coin.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Now, from the PR side of things, Mixon will get off scott free and the Steelers will rightfully get crucified.

No they won’t
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:23 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: No they won’t

Depends on what the national sports media decides to do with it.  If it gets much run, there will be a response.  if it doesn't, it will be like it never happened.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: They will get minimal crap for it

Imagine the backlash if this was cincinnati

hate to think it but i think it was

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:30 PM)samhain Wrote: Depends on what the national sports media decides to do with it.  If it gets much run, there will be a response.  if it doesn't, it will be like it never happened.

Media has a bias for the Steelers. Didn’t the 70s teach us anything? Raiders and steelers play the exact same brand of football, Raiders get all the crap

This cpr celebration will get little media attention. We’re talking about the golden child of the nfl
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:32 PM)Leon Wrote: hate to think it but i think it was

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I need to see the video. I’m not sure this was a cpr celebration

But if it was, pittsburgh is 10000% getting off scot free
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: One thing everyone on here can absolutely agree on, the steelers will always be the most classless group of assholes on the field. Even guys they draft that aren't dirtbags, turn into dirtbags there.

I have zero doubt that they have a system in place. They indoctrinate new players into the "Steeler way".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Uh, no...

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I need to see the video. I’m not sure this was a cpr celebration

But if it was, pittsburgh is 10000% getting off scot free

Do you honestly think for a second the Bengals would do that? Ridiculous...
Reply/Quote

His hands are nowhere near his chest. Someone is trolling and ignoring the Steelers. How come a still and no video?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: His hands are nowhere near his chest. Someone is trolling and ignoring the Steelers. How come a still and no video?

no steelers are horrible. just hope we didnt do it to. the picture looks bad
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: His hands are nowhere near his chest. Someone is trolling and ignoring the Steelers. How come a still and no video?

Exactly, and it only has 1 favorite
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Uh, no...

that looks like they pounding on his chedt. no a good look after what happened. i hope im wrong 
Reply/Quote
We definitely did it. This thread will not age well
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote