Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG-Total classless Steelers
(01-08-2023, 08:45 PM)Leon Wrote: no steelers are horrible. just hope we didnt do it to. the picture looks bad

Watch the video. He pretending to punch him. No chest compressions what so ever.
Reply/Quote
I hate the Steelers and anyone who is a fan of them. What a bunch of pos.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We definitely did it. This thread will not age well

sure looks like we did
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We definitely did it. This thread will not age well

How is that mimicking cpr?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 07:38 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: They will get minimal crap for it

Imagine the backlash if this was cincinnati

Mixon will get more backlash from the league office for the coin flip...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Mixon will get more backlash from the league office for the coin flip...

Of course

But I’m referring to media and fan backlash
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:47 PM)Leon Wrote: that looks like they pounding on his chedt. no a good look after what happened. i hope im wrong 

Doesn't look like that to me in the case of the Bengals. They hit his helmet, they hit the ball, they generally express excitement over the TD.  I don't see CPR at all. 
Reply/Quote

(01-08-2023, 08:48 PM)Leon Wrote: sure looks like we did

They're literally punching at him. Quit trying to create something that isn't there.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:47 PM)Leon Wrote: that looks like they pounding on his chedt. no a good look after what happened. i hope im wrong 

Are you kidding? He’s pretending to punch him.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They're literally punching at him. Quit trying to create something that isn't there.

No kidding. This is beyond a reach.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: They're literally punching at him. Quit trying to create something that isn't there.

yeah, in the case of the Bengals, there is no CPR action at all. Don't people commenting know what CPR is? It's not a one-handed punch into in the helmet, into the arms, into the ball.
Reply/Quote

You are wrong. I don't even know if one single punch or slap hit the front of his chest at all. Maybe the side of his chest. Maybe the collarbone area. But this is 100% not a CPR action. This is excitedly punching and slapping of a player who is on the ground with a recovered TD. Some nasty person put this out on twitter and unfortunately people will run with what he claims is happening, whereas if they saw this without comment, they would never think the were mimicking CPR.

Edit: I'm talking about the case of the Bengals. The Steelers are clearly mimicking CPR>
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:53 PM)Nepa Wrote: yeah, in the case of the Bengals, there is no CPR action at all. Don't people commenting know what CPR is? It's not a one-handed punch into in the helmet, into the arms, into the ball.

If they think that is CPR, I hope they aren’t put in a position to administer it.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:56 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: If they think that is CPR, I hope they aren’t put in a position to administer it.

No doubt. 
Reply/Quote
the bfine guy thought they did it to so wasnt only me. after the video i dont think they wrre but punching the chest probly still not a good idea after what happen
Reply/Quote

My son is in that video in your sig. To Joe’s right. Turns at the same time Joe does.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:04 PM)Leon Wrote: the bfine guy thought they did it to so wasnt only me. after the video i dont think they wrre but punching the chest probly still not a good idea after what happen

You am bfine are 2 known antagonizers. This isn’t surprising whatsoever
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:04 PM)Leon Wrote: the bfine guy thought they did it to so wasnt only me. after the video i dont think they wrre but punching the chest probly still not a good idea after what happen

You mean celebrating?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My son is in that video in your sig. To Joe’s right. Turns at the same time Joe does.

That's your son? What does he do?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:10 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That's your son? What does he do?

Yeah. He’s a student equipment manager. Dream job.

Reply/Quote