Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU fans?? Where art thou?
Cheaters!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Once again the worst rule in football rears it’s ugly head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 06:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Once again the worst rule in football rears it’s ugly head.

Ive only seen it called on the Bosa boys during OSU games. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Got these Hawkeyes right where we want 'em...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 06:10 PM)jason Wrote: Ive only seen it called on the Bosa boys during OSU games. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting.

Got these Hawkeyes right where we want 'em...

They have a lot of receivers running open. That BengslHawk feller may have a good night tonight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well, that was the best half of football I’ve seen from the Hawkeyes all year. Wow. They keep passing to the TEs like that and that’ll open up holes for Wadley to scoot thru. This game is FAR from over, but it couldn’t start any better for the good guys in Black.

Go Hawks! Keep it going!
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 06:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Well, that was the best half of football I’ve seen from the Hawkeyes all year. Wow. They keep passing to the TEs like that and that’ll open up holes for Wadley to scoot thru. This game is FAR from over, but it couldn’t start any better for the good guys in Black.

Go Hawks! Keep it going!

Yup. Got our Buckeyes totally confused. Can’t keep hoping for 2nd half miracles. Damn if this keeps up I’m relying on the Bengals to salvage my football weekend.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 06:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup. Got our Buckeyes totally confused. Can’t keep hoping for 2nd half miracles. Damn if this keeps up I’m relying on the Bengals to salvage my football weekend.

I think that you'll see the Buckeye defense come out a little more disciplined and focused in the second half, as well as the offense having a little more direction.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well, this isn't looking good, at all. Can a team play more flat? They are reminding me of the Bengals out there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well at least there won’t be any what ifs or if only. This is a straight up beat down.

Reply/Quote
Congrats, Bengalhawk! Nice game by Iowa and their coaches.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 06:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Well, that was the best half of football I’ve seen from the Hawkeyes all year.  Wow.  They keep passing to the TEs like that and that’ll open up holes for Wadley to scoot thru.  This game is FAR from over, but it couldn’t start any better for the good guys in Black.

Go Hawks!  Keep it going!

Congrats. man.  Enjoy it.  I'm surrounded by an entire state full of people about to slit their wrists.  They all have the same look on their faces as Barrett Hilarious  

(11-04-2017, 06:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup. Got our Buckeyes totally confused. Can’t keep hoping for 2nd half miracles. Damn if this keeps up I’m relying on the Bengals to salvage my football weekend.

Sorry to say, but this will not be a good weekend for you.  Well, half sorry.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Daaaaaamn you Hawkeyes sons a b***hes laid an ass whippin' on us.

Hopefully your sports weekend gets topped off tomorrow Hawk.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Definitely getting my drink on tonight boys. As my favorite drunk, Jim Leahy would say, ‘I am the liquor.’ I can honestly say that was the best game I’ve ever seen the Hawkeyes play. Too bad that can’t be continued week to week. Good luck to the ‘nuts the rest of the way. Sounds like it doesn’t get much easier with the two teams from up north left on their schedule.

This kinda of hurts the Big Ten’s chances of making it to the Final Four playoff. PSU and OSU going down today. Meatchicken isn’t very good. MSU has two losses already. Kind of leaves just Wisconsin.....who hosts Iowa next weekend.

Reply/Quote
Well, the Hawks completely crushed the Buckeyes. Hats off to them.

Buckeyes defense is pretty bad considering the talent level they have. And Barrett went from a Heisman qb last week to a gutter garbage one this week. I have always thought he he has been overrated by a lot of Buckeye fans, but I didnt think he could play this badly with so much on the line.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 08:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Well, the Hawks completely crushed the Buckeyes. Hats off to them.

Buckeyes defense is pretty bad considering the talent level they have. And Barrett went from a Heisman qb last week to a gutter garbage one this week. I have always thought he he has been overrated by a lot of Buckeye fans, but I didnt think he could play this badly with so much on the line.

Their defense isn’t all that talented. They have some talent and a fair amount of youth as evidenced every time they play a decent to good team

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2017, 08:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Well, the Hawks completely crushed the Buckeyes. Hats off to them.

Agreed. I really liked JT that year than Braxton Miller went down, but he's been mediocre at best since then.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Nice game buckeyes. Hopefully that beatdown humbles the fan base a bit but Im not holding my breath.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Hawk! Bucks deserved what they received. Greg Schiano should be canned. 18 ppg looks good on paper til one looks at the schedule that they have played.

Barrett played the quarter of his life last week. I actually wanted him to leave, but knew that he wouldn't.
I knew that he was gonna hold the young QBs back if he stayed. Personally, I would rather see Haskins the rest of the way, but again, not gonna happen.
I was concerned about this game. It was a total trap game for the players, but us lifelong fans knew better. Tough to beat Iowa at home, in their SB game. Out coached, & out played. Enjoy it!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2017, 12:33 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Congratulations Hawk! Bucks deserved what they received. Greg Schiano should be canned. 18 ppg looks good on paper til one looks at the schedule that they have played.

Jones played the quarter of his life last week. I actually wanted him to leave, but knew that he wouldn't.
I knew that he was gonna hold the young QBs back if he stayed. Personally, I would rather see Haskins the rest of the way, but again, not gonna happen.
I was concerned about this game. It was a total trap game for the players, but us lifelong fans knew better. Tough to beat Iowa at home, in their SB game. Out coached, & out played. Enjoy it!

Weird. Barrett had the quarter of his life last week too .

Reply/Quote