Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU fans?? Where art thou?
Receivers with their fair share of drops as well.
And Fox giving the NFL a run for number of commercials.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Never seen the field tear before. That's going to cause a long delay, and I don't know who that favors (if anyone)
Reply/Quote
The question has to be asked. Would the dline have held him out of the end zone if the field didn't give out under their feet?
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Can’t believe Urban took the three. Oh well if they lose it’s the turnovers that did it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Getting pretty intense, down in Lucas Oil Stadium tonight.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
How the eff does JT miss the pass to Dobbins? That’s just awful

Reply/Quote
Easy pick. No thanks

Reply/Quote
I feel like MarvinLewis is coaching. TO on 4thand20? Maybe Wisky called that

Reply/Quote
And, that should be ballgame..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I’ll take the win but OSU shoulda beat them by 20

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 01:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: How the eff does JT miss the pass to Dobbins? That’s just awful

I thought the rushing defender was in the lane he needed to put the ball in front of him off of the replay.

Big 10 Champs Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 01:59 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought the rushing defender was in the lane he needed to put the ball in front of him off of the replay.

Big 10 Champs Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he gutted it out so I’ll go with your version.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 01:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I’ll take the win but OSU shoulda beat them by 20

For all that he's accomplished in his time at OSU, Barrett sure can be a liability at times.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
No title this year, Bama got the 4th spot in the playoff.

I dont know how other Buckeye fans feel about being left out, but I am indifferent to it myself to be honest. I probably would vote a 1 loss Alabama team over a 2 loss Buckeye team. I mean hey, beat the teams you are supposed to beat and not get crushed by. Iowa played a great game, nothing against them, but Buckeyes have to win those games on the road if they want to have a chance at the title.

All in all, they have had a good season. Win the bowl game, send Barrett off into the sunset, and begin the Haskins era who I think will be a legit stud.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 03:19 PM)Millhouse Wrote: No title this year, Bama got the 4th spot in the playoff.

I dont know how other Buckeye fans feel about being left out, but I am indifferent to it myself to be honest. I probably would vote a 1 loss Alabama team over a 2 loss Buckeye team. I mean hey, beat the teams you are supposed to beat and not get crushed by. Iowa played a great game, nothing against them, but Buckeyes have to win those games on the road if they want to have a chance at the title.

All in all, they have had a good season. Win the bowl game, send Barrett off into the sunset, and begin the Haskins era who I think will be a legit stud.

I feel a lot the same. I think OSUs resume is better than Bamas, better wins and a conference championship, but I don’t think they would have done well in the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
The media finally got there wish. They have been wanting 2 SEC teams in the playoff since its inception.

Last year and this year have proven that conference championships don't matter and that we need an 8 team playoff. The 5 power 5 conference champs are automatically in, the highest group of 5 champ is in and then the top 2 remaining teams regardless of conference for the last 2 spots.
Reply/Quote
The fact that ohio state was still in the running after that embarrassing loss to iowa is a sham.

Cue osu fans going in full defensive mode in 3, 2, 1...
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I feel a lot the same. I think OSUs resume is better than Bamas, better wins and a conference championship, but I don’t think they would have done well in the playoffs.

Agreed.  Ohio State faced better talent then Alabama and deserved it over Alabama, but they were not going to beat either Oklahoma or Clemson had they been selected instead.

(12-03-2017, 03:43 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: The media finally got there wish. They have been wanting 2 SEC teams in the playoff since its inception.

Last year and this year have proven that conference championships don't matter and that we need an 8 team playoff. The 5 power 5 conference champs are automatically in, the highest group of 5 champ is in and then the top 2 remaining teams regardless of conference for the last 2 spots.

No, the last two seasons prove that there is no real point to having a playoff when the participants are still selected by a panel of people.  It is the same problem that plagued the BCS system.  The rankings are subjective, and that is how the participants are selected.  They are not determined by record alone, or by conference champ alone.  It is subject to someone saying "I think X is better than Y" and making an argument for it.   You can expand the playoff to include all ranked teams, but you will still hear "X should have been ranked over Y".
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 05:07 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The fact that ohio state was still in the running after that embarrassing loss to iowa is a sham.  

Perhaps.  Or, maybe they recognize the fact that a 2 loss Urban Meyer coached team can still knock off anyone, on any day.  See the BCS title game a few years back, where a 2 loss Fla. kicked the living shit out of a seemingly invincible Jim Tressell coached Buckeye team 41-14.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 05:07 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: The fact that ohio state was still in the running after that embarrassing loss to iowa is a sham.

A close loss to Syracuse isn’t any better. I think you are a little jaded against OSU because you are exposed to Cleveland fans of the Buckeyes. LOL

Reply/Quote