Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSU fans?? Where art thou?
(12-29-2017, 11:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's coming

It needs to happen on our next drive.  Meyer has a habit of abandoning the RB up the middle if it doesn't hit soon enough.

Pick 6 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Darnold's draft stock is falling fast...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: First time I've seen Darnold other than highlights. Not sure I'm all that impressed so far ?

And a pick six seconds later

I've been more impressed by the catches by the receivers.  With that said, it seems that he throws a pretty ball rather effortlessly...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It needs to happen on our next drive.  Meyer has a habit of abandoning the RB up the middle if it doesn't hit soon enough.

Pick 6 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been screaming run the damn ball Urban
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:30 PM)Synric Wrote: Darnold's draft stock is falling fast...

Doesn't want to be a Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:31 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Doesn't want to be a Brown

DingDing
Reply/Quote
"Miscommunication"

No, it was a chuck and duck
Reply/Quote
Price is not looking good just pulled to the left then blocked his own lineman in space.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I don't know that I have EVER seen a mid-game number change...
Reply/Quote
Confirmed, bitches!
Reply/Quote
Darnold just dropped to the 2nd round
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Darnold just dropped to the 2nd round

But his turnover stats still scream Cleveland...
Reply/Quote
If I'm not mistaken, that facemask penalty was the first flag of the game...
Reply/Quote
Had the chance to ice this thing in the first half, but the returner had to make an all time bone head play...
Reply/Quote
Wow Price has looked just flat out bad. That's the second sack. He has also looked awful pulling and trying to get to the second level.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 12:11 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Had the chance to ice this thing in the first half, but the returner had to make an all time bone head play...

If you have to run to field a punt.......you don't field the punt. Returning 101
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 12:26 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If you have to run to field a punt.......you don't field the punt. Returning 101

Yup.  ESPECIALLY if you are running away on an angle.

Running up field to fair catch it before it can hit and roll?  Fine.

Retreating on an angle to fair catch it at the 15?  Hell no.  Block the closest guy to give it a chance to roll into the end zone!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 12:26 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If you have to run to field a punt.......you don't field the punt. Returning 101

Actually I think that is wrong.  They teach that WAY before the college level!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 11:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Darnold just dropped to the 2nd round

Rosen was hoping Darnold would play lights out and go #1 so he could go #2 to the Giants.

Darnold said "Have fun in Cleveland, Josh!"...
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2017, 12:30 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  ESPECIALLY if you are running away on an angle.

Running up field to fair catch it before it can hit and roll?  Fine.

Retreating on an angle to fair catch it at the 15?  Hell no.  Block the closest guy to give it a chance to roll into the end zone!

Running forward is better but still a bit iffy. Running sideways or backwards let it go.
Reply/Quote