Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
OTAs
Did this Goodberry dude throw up a red-flag, by pointing Joe was supposed to throw today but didn't, that went against the plan, and then told others not to freak out?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 11:31 AM)Wyche Wrote: Zac even said he's having to protect Joe from Joe. Isn't that what he got roasted for NOT doing last year?

Yep. Make Joe dial it down a bit. The guy was going all out like always and I love that about the him, but sometimes Zac needs to step in.
Reply/Quote
Not that there was any real doubt but if there was Chase is at camp today.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yes Chase was there as expected. Dumb rumor mongers notwithstanding.
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 11:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not that there was any real doubt but if there was Chase is at camp today.

Reply/Quote
first look at the ginourmous tackles

Reply/Quote
They have Trent Brown working at Rght Guard in addditon to tackle

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote:

Holy smokes I did not realize he was that big.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 01:04 PM)pally Wrote: They have Trent Brown working at Rght Guard in addditon to tackle

Cappa's spot? Talk about clearing out some run lanes on running plays, Trent Brown at RG and Mims at RT.... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
JoeyB is the new pianoman!! He has been teaching himself piano over the off season via youtube

Reply/Quote
Great news Chase and Trent Brown practicing, Trent Brown is a monster alright, him and Mims have to be the biggest dudes in the league lol
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 01:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Cappa's spot? Talk about clearing out some run lanes on running plays, Trent Brown at RG and Mims at RT.... Who Dey

Wouldn't be ideal, as Cappa is the best pulling G we have.  Probably an improvement in pass pro, though.

I wonder if this is an indicator that Brown is fighting for the starting RT job and needs to familiarize himself with a variety of backup roles 
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 03:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: Wouldn't be ideal, as Cappa is the best pulling G we have.  Probably an improvement in pass pro, though.

I wonder if this is an indicator that Brown is fighting for the starting RT job and needs to familiarize himself with a variety of backup roles 

or just a sign they are playing around with the OL to see who can do what.  Maybe Kappa was working over on the lef side

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 02:23 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB is the new pianoman!!  He has been teaching himself piano over the off season via youtube

As long as he doesn't start evaluating WRs with a ketchup bottle, we're good. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 12:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes Chase was there as expected. Dumb rumor mongers notwithstanding.

I've heard no rumors of Chase possibly sitting out mandatory practices; either here or nationally. 

Matter of fact since the CBA removed the ability to waive fines for no-shows pretty much everybody shows, whether they are happy with their current contract or not. We have started to see the rise in "Sit ins". Let's hope Chase doesn't take that route like he did by sitting out the optionals. 

Of course, Tee is a different situation. He's not under contract, he cannot be fined. 

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 02:23 PM)pally Wrote: JoeyB is the new pianoman!!  He has been teaching himself piano over the off season via youtube

I wonder if this was tied to wrist rehab. 

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 12:50 PM)pally Wrote:

Also great to see JB out there slinging it. 

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 03:05 PM)Whatever Wrote: Wouldn't be ideal, as Cappa is the best pulling G we have.  Probably an improvement in pass pro, though.

It's likely just seeing who can play inside should one of the Guards get dinged up. On another note, I could realistically see some unbalanced line plays this year with all three of our gargantuan Tackles on the field.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 03:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's likely just seeing who can play inside should one of the Guards get dinged up. On another note, I could realistically see some unbalanced line plays this year with all three of our gargantuan Tackles on the field.

maybe they will be able to finally make a short yardage 1st down without throwing it

Reply/Quote