Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obnoxious Boston radio guys bashing Taylor

These guys are absolutely classless, and the embodiment of everything wrong with sports talking heads. Instead of just being happy for a coach that struggled for 2 years and had a ton of bad luck, they want to dunk on him for showing some emotion. Personally I thought it was a nice moment for ZT, and part of what’s great about sports.

Things have not being going well for those who anger Burrow and Taylor lately. If we do end up playing the Pats I hope the day after these clowns are forced to sit around and talk about how Zac Taylor’s high powered offense took the hoodie to school.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
BRRR walks the walk and lets the scoreboard talk.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
New England chowder sucks butt
Reply/Quote
This is what all Boston sports media is like
Reply/Quote
These are the only dudes I’ve seen poke fun at Taylor for getting choked up. New England was hardly anything before Belicheck and Brady. They’d be wise to remember that.

You can tell Taylor is a sensitive guy, and cares about his team. Anyone not feeling joy for Taylor after that press conference, and picture of him and Boyd, doesn’t have a soul. Shoot, I don’t know if I fully trust him, but I’m super happy for him, and hope that he can bring this city and a
championship.
Reply/Quote
I think the reason Taylor got choked up was not for himself, but for his players. Screw them. I hope we do get NE in the first round. Belicheat does not trust Jones to throw the ball more than 10 yards and will rely on the run. We all know Reader and crew are all about stopping the run.
Reply/Quote
A parade of people responding with @Bengals and @JoeyB tags ought to do the trick.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 12:11 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: A parade of people responding with @Bengals and @JoeyB tags ought to do the trick.

Even a lot of Pats fans are coming out saying they don’t represent them.
Reply/Quote
Just a really weird take from these guys. Honestly it's embarrassing and bully mentality.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t be offended by it. They sound dumb but that’s par for the course with talk local talk radio almost anywhere.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
What these guys di is pretty mild to the comments people here make about Tomlin.

Hey hypocrites, pull the logs from your eyes.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What these guys di is pretty mild to the comments people here make about Tomlin.

That's a horrible take, even for you.
Reply/Quote
Time to stomp a mud hole in NE's ass!!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)basballguy Wrote: I wouldn’t be offended by it. They sound dumb but that’s par for the course with talk local talk radio almost anywhere.

I can’t picture guys like Mo Egger or Tony Pike acting like this.

(01-07-2022, 12:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What these guys di is pretty mild to the comments people here make about Tomlin.

Kind of a big difference between professional talk show hosts and a bunch of dudes on a message board. My god you will play the contrarian over anything.

Reply/Quote

Do you ever just not take the opposite stance?
Reply/Quote
Bring on the Patriots. I have full confidence in this team to open up a can on them. Then, maybe they’ll have something worth talking about.
Reply/Quote
New England fans are the worst. Years ago when I was just a fledgling Official Board Mock Draft participant; I was awarded NE. So in my preparation I joined a Pats message board. In their draft forum I explained who I was, what I was doing, and talk Pats draft. All they did was tell me how great they are and how terrible the Bengals were. They had 0 interest in civil discussion. I wanted to hop a flight to Boston that night and look for a few of those @#$!**s
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2022, 11:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
These guys are absolutely classless, and the embodiment of everything wrong with sports talking heads. Instead of just being happy for a coach that struggled for 2 years and had a ton of bad luck, they want to dunk on him for showing some emotion. Personally I thought it was a nice moment for ZT, and part of what’s great about sports.

Things have not being going well for those who anger Burrow and Taylor lately. If we do end up playing the Pats I hope the day after these clowns are forced to sit around and talk about how Zac Taylor’s high powered offense took the hoodie to school.

Boston is so used to winning the division for so long that winning it isn't special to them.
But for the Bengals, who haven't had a winning season since 2015, and Taylor specifically, who probably knew his job was on the line this year, this is something bigger.

That's like someone saying, "Act like you've scored before!" when someone makes a big deal of scoring who hadn't actually scored before or much at all. It means more to that person because it doesn't happen a lot.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I like that Taylor showed some emotion and he should. He was off to a rough start here the first 2 seasons and here we are division champs in year 3. Three years is a long time to put in the work and then to have it pay off in a great game at home that's pretty special. Everytime I say I'm all on board with Taylor he disappoints me so I'm not gonna say that. You could argue that we should've locked it up earlier with some games we let get away. But bottom line is we had an opportunity with 2 very tough games left to win the division and make the playoffs or take a seat and wait till next year. This team is special not only did we beat the Chiefs (who are among the elite) to win the division. But we went down 14 pts and couldn't stop them in the first half and this team didn't flinch and found a way to win.
Reply/Quote
For all you youngsters, it was a 45-7 beatdown over the Patriots that put the Bengals in the playoffs for the first time. My man Speedy with a TD throw from Sam Wyche.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/197012200cin.htm
Reply/Quote