Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line 2024- Does It Need Fixing?
"Ok Frank, it's time to unretire the blocking sleds! And we're sending your assistant to off-season Offensive Line seminars all around the country in the hopes he brings some useful knowledge back. We set up a GPS in the ole company Lumina and he'll be carporting with our 4 scouts to save time and gas. Godspeed!" - Mike Brown (probably)
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2024, 05:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You may be missing the point of what I was saying, I'm not sure that it's the OL coach that dictates how much the OL gets to practice..

Yeah but this time i wasnt talking about just the OL coach
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2024, 05:01 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I only see up to 4 things happening:
1) Bring in a different OL coach other than Pollack (This doesn't seem likely given Taylor's statements this week)
2) Bring in a new RT and let Jonah walk
3) Bring in another guy to take/compete for LG over Volson (not likely, at least as long as Pollack is OL coach)
4) Changing the playcalling to allow for more blockers inside and/or more of a WCO to get the ball out on shorter routes and let the receivers make plays. (Also unlikely given Taylor seems to like his style of offense he has the past few years)

OBJ, Karras, and Cappa are firmly solidified into their starting roles. None of those will change.

and more Burrow under center
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2024, 11:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but this time i wasnt talking about just the OL coach

Apologies for assuming that you were referencing the OL coach specifically, as we are in a thread about fixing the OL..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote