Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Offensive Line Getting Better
(10-10-2022, 02:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: yes. And he was dominant in Dallas when at LG

he played like 2 or 3 full seasons at LG over there

(10-10-2022, 03:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: He played 14 games at LG across two seasons before switching to RT. 

Okay, well then this makes more sense. Still don't want to bench Volson just to switch Collins to his spot cause he 
hasn't been good at RT so far. Just have to hope Collins gets healed up and plays well at RT as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
This INT is even more frustrating when you see the pocket Joe had…

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This INT is even more frustrating when you see the pocket Joe had…

Burrow hasn't played well most of the season. Hopefully he turns it on soon.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This INT is even more frustrating when you see the pocket Joe had…

It was just bad all around. Even if Queen wasn't there, it probably still gets picked by Bynes. It was such an awful ball. One of the worst I have ever seen Joe throw. It was late and straight to a defender.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow hasn't played well most of the season. Hopefully he turns it on soon.

He had a couple good games in a row against NY and Miami, that’s why this one was so frustrating. He was starting to look like himself again.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 06:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow hasn't played well most of the season. Hopefully he turns it on soon.

Maybe he was a 1 year wonder.. He's been as avg. as it gets this year.. I guess we will find out soon enough...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:21 PM)Tony Wrote: Maybe he was a 1 year wonder.. He's been as avg. as it gets this year.. I guess we will find out soon enough...

This is the exact thing people said about his historic college season. He proved that wrong in just his 2nd year in the NFL.

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is the exact thing people said about his historic college season. He proved that wrong in just his 2nd year in the NFL.

Good point. I'm more on the side of that appendectomy and weight loss / no training camp is the biggest cause of this. Even if he never gets back to last years performance, He is still my all time fav Bengals QB on that 1 season alone..
Reply/Quote
Burrow isn’t shag he’s cracked up to be.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:36 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Burrow isn’t shag he’s cracked up to be.

You forget to bump your Jonah thread this week? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You forget to bump your Jonah thread this week? Ninja

Want that before or after I mock you for my Jackson take a year ago?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 02:22 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: switch tackles and guards? Im just saying move Collins to LG. Prince to RT isnt switching a guard to a tackle...

and dont be passive aggressive. Quote me

Why do they hate us man?
Reply/Quote
We don’t have to make it work. Send him packing with Jackson. His contract is mostly incentives.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:55 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Why do they hate us man?

cuz dey anus
Reply/Quote

Just gotta throw it to Mixon or Hurst there and take the easy 7 yards on 1st down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Chase ran a bad route, he bended the slant, the way I see Burrow throw it, he expected he would break it off sharp, still a tough throw but less on Joe and more on Chase the way i read it
Reply/Quote
And meanwhile Tyler Boyd was getting wide open all night in the 15-30 yard intermediate area - 4 total targets. They should have been feeding Boyd all night and eating the Rat secondary alive.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is the exact thing people said about his historic college season. He proved that wrong in just his 2nd year in the NFL.

I'm not in that camp...but he had Jefferson and Chase. Maybe the top 2 WRs in football. And Edwards Helaire. That offense was loaded.

He's had pretty great skill players in the Pros too. But a bad line. What he did last year behind that line was amazing.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 09:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Chase ran a bad route, he bended the slant, the way I see Burrow throw it, he expected he would break it off sharp, still a tough throw but less on Joe and more on Chase the way i read it

That throw was 100% Joe. It's about as bad of a ball as you can throw. It basically hit Queen straight in the facemask, and he didn't have to move. Here is a GIF of it.

Link.

By the way, I always have such a hard time posting GIFs. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2022, 07:32 PM)Tony Wrote: Good point. I'm more on the side of that appendectomy and weight loss / no training camp is the biggest cause of this. Even if he never gets back to last years performance, He is still my all time fav Bengals QB on that 1 season alone..

He's still got that clutch gene, though. How many times does he get those points at the end of games when we absolutely NEED them?

I kinda can't help but think this is his sophomore slump. Yes, I know it's his 3rd season, but he did miss a big chunk of time in his 1st.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote