Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer McCarron to Green Bay.....Now is the time!
(10-15-2017, 05:21 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Get something for him! I think we could get at least a 2nd rounder.

Mike Brown doesn't seem to want anything less than a 1st for the guy and it's not like his seat as the GM is hot.

(10-15-2017, 06:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: So in other threads people are talking about how the Bengals could be playing to lead the division next week. In other threads there is talk about the offensive line being bad.

And now in this thread, people want to trade our backup QB. There's a decent chance Dalton gets hurt behind this offensive line...and behind McCarron...Driskel isn't that good.

This, too.  We're back to keeping McCarron because we might need him to steer the ship to the playoff while blah blah blah.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hit.

I wouldnt, she's like 80....
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 05:21 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Get something for him! I think we could get at least a 2nd rounder.

It isn't a bad idea, but with Green Bay's offensive line issues, I think they would prefer the more mobile Hundley....
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:18 PM)pally Wrote: and now Jamies Winston is out for the Bucs with a shoulder injury.  AJ should have a new job by Monday

Even if that happened, do you think we would go with 1 QB on the roster?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:14 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Even if that happened, do you think we would go with 1 QB on the roster?

Hello TJ ?!?

[Image: th?id=OIP.D2NX8t8Ngz1-p1M7CxzQfQEsCo&pid...=323&h=182]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 06:57 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: We're not winning the Super Bowl this year....letting McCarron walk for nothing is not smart either. At least we can gat a draft pick to help the team and be better in 2018. If you think this team has a REALISTIC CHANCE to win it all, then Yes ....keep McCarron. If not, you have to consider trading him.

Yes, they are....and they will beat the Saints to do it.  Just like I said in preseason predictions.

Who has a better defense?  The offense is hitting its stride.  This is the year. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Hello TJ ?!?

[Image: th?id=OIP.D2NX8t8Ngz1-p1M7CxzQfQEsCo&pid...=323&h=182]

Well, if we hear TJ is signed, we will know something is up...

Personally, I think AJ would be a great fit in Tampa.  Jameis may be an amazing athlete, but I see his decision making and think:  "Dumb as a box of rocks"
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 09:18 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Jameis may be an amazing athlete, but I see his decision making and think:  "Dumb as a box of rocks"

Is that the black QB version of a "gunslinger?" 

BREAKING NEWS:  Denver QB, Trevor Siemian, just injured his left shoulder whilst making a crap attempt at a tackle on a pick-six play and they're playing Brock Oswielier since Paxton Lynch is injured, too.  Is it time to make a thread about trading McCarron to the Broncos yet?
Reply/Quote
Color has nothing to do with dumbness. Yes Winston has the decision making skills of a rock but I can think of a lot of Caucasian QBs who are on the same level. Gunslingers are risk takers but clowns like Winston (and Ryan Leaf and others) just do phenomenally dumb things that make you facepalm.
Reply/Quote
I honestly highly doubt the Packers would trade for McCarron.

He's younger than McCarron (3 years).

Oh, and the Packers picked Hundley over McCarron. Seriously. They picked Hundley 17 picks before McCarron was picked.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
The Packers GM isn't dumb, if anything he would bring Romo out of retirement, he's not giving up draft picks for AJM
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Does it even matter. Our season is over regardless of getting Romo or McCarron.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Does it even matter. Our season is over regardless of getting Romo or McCarron.

Sucks man, selfishly... I wanted (was almost counting on) Rodgers to be able to beat the steelers.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:43 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Sucks man, selfishly... I wanted (was almost counting on) Rodgers to be able to beat the steelers.

The Steelers or Patriots will win it all again unfortunately. 
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:49 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The Steelers or Patriots will win it all again unfortunately. 

I can handle the patriots 100/100 over the steelers.

I see the saints as a dark horse.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 11:49 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The Steelers or Patriots will win it all again unfortunately. 

I brought this up before, but I don't see how any Bengals fan could dislike the Patriots...they're pretty much the one thing keeping the Steelers from having damn near 10 SB wins. I live in Steeler country and the amount of anger and frustration the Patriots, and the fact that they just can't beat them, causes them is deeeeeeelightful.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:04 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I can handle the patriots 100/100 over the steelers.

I see the saints as a dark horse.

Yeah the Saints are going to eat us alive next week.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I brought this up before, but I don't see how any Bengals fan could dislike the Patriots...they're pretty much the one thing keeping the Steelers from having damn near 10 SB wins.
The NFL will make sure the Steelers or Patriots win. NFL=Rigged.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:15 AM)packerbacker Wrote: The NFL will make sure the Steelers or Patriots win. NFL=Rigged.

Eagles? Wentz looks to be the package and the NFL desperately needs some good young qbs.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 12:13 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Yeah the Saints are going to eat us alive next week.

In the past 23+ years the Packers have had 379 games started by HOF QBs in Favre and Rodgers, 5 games started by an absurdly effective Matt Flynn, and a grand total of 3 games started by lousy QBs in Scott Tolzien and Seneca Wallace.

I'm not trying to sound like an arse, but forgive me if my heart isn't breaking for your predicament.  Hell, with your luck Hundley will just be another HOF-er.
Reply/Quote