Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2015 Cut Down to 53 Thread
(09-05-2015, 02:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Would love to see them both on the field at the same time after Tez gets back.

They have the potential to be a Willis/Bowman combo.. they could be THAT good. Or Urlacher/Briggs... ok now I'm a little too homer... but how often do you have two beastly instinctual linebackers?! I hope they turn into a great tandem.
Reply/Quote
Little definitely showed up for training camp ready to prove something. Hopefully he will play with that chip on his shoulder all year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They kept Lewis-Harris and went light on the Oline at 8; considering the way the backup line played, I'm definitely fine with that.

Just upset they kept Uzomah over Williams.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: They have the potential to be a Willis/Bowman combo.. they could be THAT good. Or Urlacher/Briggs... ok now I'm a little too homer... but how often do you have two beastly instinctual linebackers?! I hope they turn into a great tandem.

Yes.  I just hope Burfict can get back in 6 weeks.  
Reply/Quote
Surprised we cut Trey and France, maybe they have their eye on another interior Olineman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
"Yes. I just hope Burfict can get back in 6 weeks. "
again, me too. He's the key to our defense. That showed big time last year.
Reply/Quote
Well My prediction is we regret letting Williams go. Who knows tho.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm just shocked they kept Hunt. I don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Little definitely showed up for training camp ready to prove something. Hopefully he will play with that chip on his shoulder all year.

He earned it and I think this just shows how well players develop in our system over other teams. 

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 02:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm just shocked they kept Hunt.  I don't get it.

Because Bengals.

Peerman, Tate and Hunt have no business on a roster this good but are here because of over praised special teams play and refusal of accepting losses before the 4th year of a contract.

Insert Wilder, Kumerow and Williams and you'd think they kept the best 53.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely no surprises.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:00 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Because Bengals.

Peerman, Tate and Hunt have no business on a roster this good but are here because of over praised special teams play and refusal of accepting losses before the 4th year of a contract.

Yeah pretty much.  
Reply/Quote
Glad to see Little and Carter made it.  Now let's see them produce in the regular season.  I'm pretty sure they can.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:01 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Absolutely no surprises.

I don't see any either. I like it. Hopefully Burfict comes back strong & I wouldn't mind seeing some help at TE. Any good ones going to hit the wire today?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:00 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Because Bengals.

You guys attach yourself to a cause and ride it death.  Peerman is better than Wilder for the team, Kumerow hans't shown nearly enough to earn a spot on the 53.  Williams is the only guy who showed real promise.  This is just all opinion based tho.  As im sure this will kick up a shitstorm of Wilder Nutthuggers.

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:07 PM)Okeana Wrote: You guys attach yourself to a cause and ride it death.  Peerman is better than Wilder for the team, Kumerow hans't shown nearly enough to earn a spot on the 53.  Williams is the only guy who showed real promise.  This is just all opinion based tho.  As im sure this will kick up a shitstorm of Wilder Nutthuggers.

All 3 are more talented than there should be predecessor and can help change an annoying status quo.

You want change, change some shit up.
Reply/Quote
So we kept 6 wide receivers?

Aj
MJ
Sanu
Tate
Alford
Little ?

So are we not going to use Burkhead in the slot ? If we do why the need for tate ? Alford was kept to be the returner..

Also bummed wilder got cut . If hill was to get banged up wilder would bring some thump to help with gio. We've seen what peerman does in the regular season..
Reply/Quote
Only complaint is keeping Hunt over Williams
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:13 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: So we kept 6 wide receivers?

Aj
MJ
Sanu
Tate
Alford
Little ?

So are we not going to use Burkhead in the slot ? If we do why the need for tate ? Alford was kept to be the returner..

Also bummed wilder got cut . If hill was to get banged up wilder would bring some thump to help with gio. We've seen what peerman does in the regular season..

You deactivate 1 on gameday.
Reply/Quote
This team has no balls. At least TRY to seem willing to change.
Same bottom roster players.
Reply/Quote