Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
***Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread***
(04-25-2020, 07:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is that the RB? Only got to see one Bearcat game last year where they lost big time to OSU?

Liked their RB and of course Deguara the TE who got drafted mid rounds.

Yeah he is the RB
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trade a 7th next year for one now and grab Duke DT/DE Trevon McSwain. 6’6” 285... underrated d lineman. I will feverishly be checking UDFA signings...
Reply/Quote
Alright! A Miami University draft pick. Sloman-K went to the Rams. Miami connection with McVey.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:36 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Injured.

He comes out last year, he's a 1st or 2nd rounder. Comes out this year, injuries kill him.

No. He would have dropped under the draft process microscope.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Just off the top of my head if not drafted I’d like to get Moss (good chance if Burrow asks for him) and Blankenship.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:50 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Just off the top of my head if not drafted I’d like to get Moss (good chance if Burrow asks for him) and Blankenship.

Likewise, nothing wrong with having a pass catching TE that Burrow knows well.
Reply/Quote
Stephen Sullivan LSU TE recently picked by Seattle.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:46 PM)Synric Wrote: No. He would have dropped under the draft process microscope.

Rough, I feel for the guy too after all this lol
Reply/Quote
& the last pick is Tae Crowder- LB, by the Giants.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We are done Harley, go mow the yard and bark at the neighbors that the Bengals nailed this Draft.

We didn't nail it, but we did good. Yard is mowed. Accidentally ran over some dog shit, and its getting ready to rain. Crap! No, wet crap! Gonna drag my ass across the carpet and figure out how to fix this.

Reply/Quote
Goodell looks drunk

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We didn't nail it, but we did good. Yard is mowed. Accidentally ran over some dog shit, and its getting ready to rain. Crap! No, wet crap! Gonna drag my ass across the carpet and figure out how to fix this.

I have been grilling and walked into the yard to get something. Stepped in dog doodie. I immediately showed both of my dogs a Sarah McLaughlin commercial. They better straighten their act up! Lmao
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Welp. Back to our normal non sport regular programming
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good to hear. He's flexible. Patch and play. Couldn't we have done better? Or are we no longer seeking starters? Serious question.

You never know. I think you find the best talent and hope for the best. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 08:05 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I have been grilling and walked into the yard to get something. Stepped in dog doodie. I immediately showed both of my dogs a Sarah McLaughlin commercial. They better straighten their act up! Lmao

I am the angel. The angel of death! I keep threatening them that I will take them back to Richmond (animal rescue). All they do is lay down and act like their sleeping. It’s a “ain’t nobody got time for that!” Moment every time. Little bitches. If dogs could laugh? They are laughing at me. Oh, and for the angel of death thing? I’m not capable, I love these hos. If anything, their angels of death and I’m the one Sarah was singing about.

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 07:40 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: Trade a 7th next year for one now and grab Duke DT/DE Trevon McSwain. 6’6” 285... underrated d lineman. I will feverishly be checking UDFA signings...

Which D lineman that we have now do you think he could bump off the roster?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 10:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Which D lineman that we have now do you think he could bump off the roster?

Possibly Glasgow or Brown?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 06:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Look up Dominic Eberle....MONSTER leg.

WhoDey2 OK. I'm just NOT a Randy fan. I want a different/better kicker. I believe the kicking game needs an upgrade.

Don't quote me numbers or statistics, don't care. Just ready for a change...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 12:42 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 OK. I'm just NOT a Randy fan. I want a different/better kicker. I believe the kicking game needs an upgrade.

Don't quote me numbers or statistics, don't care. Just ready for a change...

He had a really good year last year.  I wouldn't mind getting him on SlimFast, though.  But, his belly might be like Samson's hair, so, maybe not.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 12:52 AM)McC Wrote: He had a really good year last year.  I wouldn't mind getting him on SlimFast, though.  But, his belly might be like Samson's hair, so, maybe not.
WhoDey2 That's funny. Wink  
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote