Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Didnt even notice broke 40k rep. Thanks Bengals Board People.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: All right everyone paying attention and not totally drunk lay your nutsack on the line and predict the seventh round pick for the Bengals and only pick one freaking player

Ar’Darius Washington
Reply/Quote
Round 7 begins.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
KC is building a super team! Damn
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well shit
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Well here we go. Last Bengals pick, round 7. This one is going to make or break this year's draft. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Nevermind, Chiefs took Trey Smith and just saw Alaric Jackson is still on the board. Alaric!
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: David motor grambling ststeb

I know who you mean and that's a good pic
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
After this pick I’m getting food lol I’m starving
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:42 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: David motor grambling ststeb

Dude, pull over
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:47 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: After this pick I’m getting food lol I’m starving

Are you not allowed to eat during the draft?   Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:47 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: After this pick I’m getting food lol I’m starving

I mowed my lawn and been waiting to cook on the grill for hour
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I hope Darius Stills does and doesnt fall out of the draft....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:48 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Are you not allowed to eat during the draft?   Wink
I had lunch at noon and snacked on a few cotton candy grapes and had a little granola bar like an hour ago. Need something substantial!
(05-01-2021, 06:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I mowed my lawn and been waiting to cook on the grill for hour

I’m getting takeout again. Haven’t had penn station in line 3 years and I think it’s time. I’m grilling tomorrow though.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 05:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: John Ross after the Giants cut him?

Much like Billy Hamilton needing to get on first before he can steal second.... John Ross has to be in the right spot and actually catch the football before he can return it. (And then not fumble it when he's hit.)

(05-01-2021, 06:07 PM)pally Wrote: of course with this plan Evans may never see the field

Sounds like a terrible plan. 

Mixon has missed multiple games in 3/4 seasons and has never played more than 60% of the offensive snaps with a career high of 313 touches. Not sure he has it in him to be the bellcow at a 2014 DeMarco Murray 449 touches type of level or the stamina and utility to be out there for 94-97% of the snaps like Christian McCaffrey.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
OTC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Last pick coming up.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Good lord...there are a few people bitching on Twitter that thought Bobby Hart is still our RT. If you don't even know who's on the roster...you give up the right to complain. LOL

I've been outside all day, until about 30 minutes ago, and i wanted to read through these posts and see who the Bengals took, without looking. After seeing all the bitching i said **** it and went on NFL.com. 

Now, as i start reading through them again, knowing who they took, i'm just waiting for the tide to turn and watch everyone go on about what a great draft it turned out to be. 

Funny. Just like a gameday thread.  Hilarious

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So did anyone guess Wyatt Hubert?
Reply/Quote
Wyatt Hubert DE KSU
Reply/Quote