Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Evans. first xichigan RB drafted since 2008. Wow.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My "Bold Prediction" was they would take 3 (and that was before we picked up 2-4ths) and I haven't been close to getting a pick right since Chase.

My last chance to be Nostradamus: 7th RD Dazz Newsome
I haven't gotten any bowl predictions correct and my second take on the draft I got one right and that was picking a kicker so sad man
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Had the same call, just didn't expect him to last that long, thank God.

You just can't get anything right Bfine lol

He got Chase right in his Dreaded mock! Lol
Reply/Quote
All right everyone paying attention and not totally drunk lay your nutsack on the line and predict the seventh round pick for the Bengals and only pick one freaking player
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:33 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: He got Chase right in his Dreaded mock! Lol

Hey, he got one... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: All right everyone paying attention and not totally drunk lay your nutsack on the line and predict the seventh round pick for the Bengals and only pick one freaking player

Trey Smith.

We already got our ST'er for Simmons in McPherson and I doubt Cade lasts that long.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to throw last year out the window when judging a lot of players especially Terry. Was a weird year for everyone and Terry
had a nagging injury that is healed up now. Would be extremely happy with him or the many other players mentioned here.

Lots of great picks to still be had but I am leaning Trey Smith as the blood clot issues are in the past according to Tennessee 
fans. Grab both the Trey's.

I forgot about the injury, good point. I’m very surprised about Trey Smith falling like he has. Seems every year there’s a guy this happens to. You’d think he would certainly be worth the risk at this point , although I’ve been watching him as a potential target for multiple rounds lol.
Reply/Quote
Brett DioGuardi
Reply/Quote
I would love to take Trey Smith but I got to go with that small school stud for the Bengals 7th round pick marcus Strachan. The dude's got some size and he supposedly has soft hands
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: All right everyone paying attention and not totally drunk lay your nutsack on the line and predict the seventh round pick for the Bengals and only pick one freaking player

Josh Imatorbhebhe... and yes I'm still here lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

I'll go Cade Johnson.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
A wr
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I haven't gotten any bowl predictions correct and my second take on the draft I got one right and that was picking a kicker so sad man

Well at lest you are not one of those draft predictors that makes like 140 mock drafts, lists almost every available player at every position as someone they want, and then when 1 of those players is picked they start telling everyone how right they were.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: A wr

You have to pick a player not a position group
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Trey Smith to KC.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Trey Smith.

We already got our ST'er for Simmons in McPherson and I doubt Cade lasts that long.

KC just took him.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Kenny Yeboah
Reply/Quote
Last Chance Whop Phylor
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:39 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: You have to pick a player not a position group

I’m driving and have no clue who’s available lol
Reply/Quote
David motor grambling ststeb
Reply/Quote