Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Heres the deal, the Bengals are banking on a very good OL being around for round 2 and chose Chase. The Raiders just took Leatherwood. We'll see how slim the pickings are in round 2.

This offensive line is still shit and if Burrow doesnt have time for a play to develop it won't matter who is running routes, the Chiefs learned after the Super Bowl.

I love Chase and think he's going to be great but I dont want Burrow to be Andrew Luck 2.0, and if the Bengals dont do something now it will be.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: OL starting to come off the board early.

Fools, they can get those guys in rounds 2-7. All jokes aside, Leatherwood going in the 1st just goes with the Mayock/Gruden Raiders taking guys WAAAAY early.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:26 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Looking at the best remaining list and seeing a lot more OL than WR

So is every other team who needs O-line help. Part of the issues in waiting till the 2nd or 3rd round to address the O-line need was the amount of luck and perfect circumstances to get the guys you need to be there.  Bengals need to get aggressive soon if they are serious about getting quality help and not just guys who can start for the Bengals because their O-line is such ****

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Reach by the Raiders, but I didn't think Leatherwood would make it by Baltimore's 2 picks.
Reply/Quote
It’s a reach, but he’s good. Some have said he’s a better prospect than Jonah, who we took earlier than 17
Reply/Quote
Miami Phillips. Average DE.
Reply/Quote
Good. Phillips won't be a Brown.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Remember when people used to think Mayock could be a great GM?
Reply/Quote
Jaelen Phillips first edge off the board.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Yeah. Best edge on the board. Makes sense.

Hope he has no more concussions.
Reply/Quote
I think Najee Harris is Steeler then after that Miami pick
Reply/Quote
Phillips is a Beast
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:27 PM)shanebo Wrote: And the OT run has begun

(04-29-2021, 11:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: OL starting to come off the board early.

(04-29-2021, 11:28 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: The run on OL happened fast

And this sums up why I didn't want a receiver at 5.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:32 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: I think Najee Harris is Steeler then after that Miami pick

I could see the Steelers drafting oline. Their oline was shaky last year. I could see Oline not being BPA when we pick in round 2. I could see a lot of lineman we thought are second rounders going late 1st. Hope not.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:30 PM)Burma Wrote: So is every other team who needs O-line help. Part of the issues in waiting till the 2nd or 3rd round to address the O-line need was the amount of luck and perfect circumstances to get the guys you need to be there.  Bengals need to get aggressive soon if they are serious about getting quality help and not just guys who can start for the Bengals because their O-line is such ****

We need interior offensive linemen. You find really good ones in round 2. No way we should be wasting picks to jump back into round 1. Round 2 maybe if a Steinbach type is available.  
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Good. Weird pick.
Reply/Quote
Wow, jamin Davis to wash. Good for him.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2021, 11:15 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: PFF 

Rieff - last year 71
Hart - last year 66

It's an upgrade, and hopefully Reiff plays better than he did last year.

But, yes, signing a RT and cutting your starter while ignoring 3 other spots is indeed sitting on your hands.

Hey that's a difference between yellow and light green on their scale. I think 
Reply/Quote
Washington goes Jamin Davis. That is going to be a defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Another strange pick
Reply/Quote