Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
Darrisaw goes here, never expected him to get back to us so no big loss here but good value for MIN.
Reply/Quote
And Darrisaw it is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rather he go to Minnesota than Pitt.
Reply/Quote
Thank you Minny.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Honestly, anyone surprised that OL are going shouldn’t be surprised.

The bengals will address OL tomorrow’s. With the addition of reiff, pollack and some rookies yet to be drafted, the bengals OL will look a whole lot different than last year.

Hell, they got better by addition through subtraction.

I was thinking if I ran the bengals, I would have signed trai turner and another OL today to really let the draft come to me. It wouldn’t have cost you anything and worst case it would
Be good depth. But what do I know?
Reply/Quote
Better for him to go to Min than Pit/Balt

Nothing personal but hope this next guy ends up being a bust
Reply/Quote
I have to think the Bengals on their board have multiple players graded about the same, so no need to move up. Then again, the Bengals are pretty lethargic on draft day and loathe to trade up.
Reply/Quote
Not a surprise Darrisaw a perfect if in Minny outside zone blocking. Been preaching it for weeks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Harris goes here and that is a weird pick with their needs at line but again...really deep OL group.
Reply/Quote
LOLOLOL

Enjoy your first round RB behind that OL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Sad face...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hope we go for an elite G/C if there is one in Rd2 (Humphrey) rather than a 2nd tier OT.
Reply/Quote
Steelers ignoring their line. Good to see.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:12 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Hope we go for an elite G/C if there is one in Rd2 (Humphrey) rather than a 2nd tier OT.

Considering the IOL is their bigger need, I think this is accurate, and really the whole mindset for going chase.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh, Booger is giving the Steelers a hard time for taking a RB when they have more pressing needs...guess he hates the Steelers and blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote
People can say Steelers need oline all the want and they do but I can promise they will be complaining about Najee Harris for the next 5 years.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Jags will try to get Lawrence a weapon and not someone to protect him
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:15 AM)Synric Wrote: People can say Steelers need oline all the want and they do but I can promise they will be complaining about Najee Harris for the next 5 years.

Lol, what’s new?

Jerome Bettis
Rasherd mendhall
Willy Parker
Leveon bell
James connor

Might as well waste a high first round pick to do the damage. It could be an UFA and they still run on the bengals.
Reply/Quote
Well, that's something positive for the Bengals. The Steelers don't have a QB or an OL, but they locked down the RB position.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2021, 12:16 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Hopefully Jags will try to get Lawrence a weapon and not someone to protect him

Unless it's an OL that Baltimore wants.
Reply/Quote