Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread***
(05-01-2021, 03:12 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This kicker is supposed to be fairly accurate from long away he could win them some games. Randy always gave me a heart attack to the point I had to leave the room and get a beer.

Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:42 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Many dont realize how important a good kicker and punter are until their team has a bad one.

I think the worst was in 2009 when we were sweeping the AFC North while winning many games in heart-stopping fashion at the wire and well aware who our long snapper was.  Oof.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:42 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Many dont realize how important a good kicker and punter are until their team has a bad one.

I haven't felt good about our kicking game since 2008.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The head coach that most resembles Wilford Brimley just announced a pick that has diabetes!
Reply/Quote
It was just too nice today; I had to get out. Missed:

Sample

LSU DT

Small school OT

Kicker

Not stoked, not disappointed..

Thought for sure we's grab another WR. Is Stevenson, the UCLA RB/WR, or the N. Texas speedster left?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:26 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote:  

That's awesome! If I need a bottle opened....Lol
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It was just too nice today; I had to get out. Missed:

Sample

LSU DT

Small school OT

Kicker

Thought for sure we's grab another WR. Is Stevenson, the UCLA RB/WR, or the N. Texas speedster left?

Stevenson is still on the board. I hope they take him if he still is when we pick in the 6th.

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Michelle?  What a sweetheart.  She’s probably married with kids by now.

I met her twice a long time ago, she was a sweetheart. I met her husband and I know she was pregnant too. They lived in Ontario somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It was just too nice today; I had to get out. Missed:

Sample

LSU DT

Small school OT

Kicker

Stevenson and Darden are gone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote

Sample

LSU DT

Small school OT

Kicker

I think TB took Darden, and I think someone took Stevenson, not sure about UCLA player
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Stevenson and Darden are gone.

Dang it

Reply/Quote

Sample

LSU DT

Small school OT

Kicker

Darden is gone, to... hmm, can't remember, but he was drafted.

Holding out for Jonathan Adams at WR.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Right, the direction that ball brushed the lid, it would have tightened it, not taken it off.....

Good catch, Bill Nye!! Lol
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:56 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Stevenson and Darden are gone.

Who took Stevenson. I’m not seeing it...

Reply/Quote
We still have three picks. Hopefully one more OL then they can do whatever with the others.
Reply/Quote
Are there any decent receiving TE's left? I wouldn't mind seeing that as a pick in round 6.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who took Stevenson. I’m not seeing it...

Damn, I meant Stevenson the RB from Oklahoma.

Stevenson from Houston is still available.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:00 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Are there any decent receiving TE's left?  I wouldn't mind seeing that as a pick in round 6.

Tim Tebow should be available.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:00 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Damn, I meant Stevenson the RB from Oklahoma.

Stevenson from Houston is still available.

Thanks to all. Looks like Stevenson and Felton are still available. I think Felton could make the team 

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:45 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has that ever been proven??
Reply/Quote