Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
Looks like Bengals traded their first Rd 7 pick to move up for Anderson. 1 pick left at the end of the 7th.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:17 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Why would he be detailing the person the bengals didn't draft? 

I know, but I specifically said "if they traded up for a S I expected ____." I thought maybe he meant "he's not a S anymore, he's now a LB" as that guy is also rumored to be a candidate to change positions. I really don't see Anderson being a better LB, I think he should stay a safety.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ofc there’s always drop off, but certain teams have better depth than others. I’m more worried about TE than WR.

Agree about TE.  Liked all the Bengals picks except Rd 3.  Though Ruckert would have been a perfect pick there as a well rounded TE.
Reply/Quote
Damn wanted the C West
Reply/Quote
Daniel Jeremiah giving us some love on NFL Network.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
There goes Araiza to Buffalo. Hope he has a great career when they aren't playing against us. Well...hopefully they are punting against us a lot.

Reply/Quote
In the arms race that is the AFC, where teams will be slinging it like crazy, we just went out and got 3 sub4.4 defenders.

I think we are planning for exactly what is coming at us.

Any of these guys return kicks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Daniel Jeremiah giving us some love on NFL Network.

Is this Jeremiah who is saying Tycen Anderson will be a LB?   Here is the clip where the NFL Network analyst (is that Jeremiah) confidently claims he will be a LB. He seems to like him a lot as a LB. (Also mentions will play some box safety.)

https://www.nfl.com/videos/bengals-select-tycen-anderson-with-no-166-pick-in-2022-draft
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: Is this Jeremiah who is saying Tycen Anderson will be a LB?   Here is the clip where he confidently claims he will be a LB. Says the has the frame to put on the weight, is currently at 220 lbs, and may also be a box safety at times. 

https://www.nfl.com/videos/bengals-select-tycen-anderson-with-no-166-pick-in-2022-draft

Didn’t hear that, but he mentioned he found it funny everyone is talking about the other AFC North teams and sleeping on us. Said we’re not a one year wonder and are here to stay with Burrow at QB.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Didn’t hear that, but he mentioned he found it funny everyone is talking about the other AFC North teams and sleeping on us. Said we’re not a one year wonder and are here to stay with Burrow at QB.

I don't  know who the NFL Network analyst is who seemed to know Anderson well and said he will be a line backer. I'm just wondering if it is Jeremiah.
Reply/Quote
We've only taken one offensive player?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've only taken one offensive player?

Yes
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 04:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Realized that as soon as I posted.

Anyway, liked our early picks a lot, but they’re really rolling the dice on Hurst and the big 3 WR’s all staying healthy. You lose one of those guys and Mixon…not good.

Maybe they also have their sites on some UDFAs? I agree with the dice rolling take, so I'm grasping at ways we can give them benefit of the doubt.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We've only taken one offensive player?

To be fair he had "shit in his neck." If that's not offensive I don't know what is!
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:40 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Maybe they also have their sites on some UDFAs? I agree with the dice rolling take, so I'm grasping at ways we can give them benefit of the doubt.

I agree. We've had some UDFA wideouts stick (like Erickson and Morgan), and have done some work on soem guys expected to be UDFA. I think we have our eyes set on some players they expect to be undrafted.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if we will take Justyn Ross if he lasts to our 7th rounder for Tee
Reply/Quote
Dang, Deculus and Henningsen. Two of "my guys" for Rd 7/UDFA.
Reply/Quote
Texans and Eagles are quietly mopping up this draft imo. Bengals had a plan. Zippy DBs and some trench depth. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 05:40 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: To be fair he had "shit in his neck." If that's not offensive I don't know what is!

That was a great line from Pollack.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
Bo Melton? WR/PR?

It will keep the sub 4.4 theme alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote