Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, those jealous ex-wives..
I had an ex-girlfriend pull a stunt, similar to this, about 10 years ago.  Good thing there was a witness physically present, as there was no cell phone video, at the time.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/07/369391-lawmaker-arrested-indecent-exposure-bizarre-incident-ex-husbands-home/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Owned&utm_term=ijreview&utm_campaign=Politics

This story is more just plain funny, than political.  But, since it involves a current politician, why not?

Quote:Maryland State Delegate Ariana Kelly (D-Montgomery) was arrested in late June for indecent exposure and trespassing at her ex-husband’s home.

The arrest itself isn’t what’s shocking; scores of elected officials are arrested each year. It’s the details of this incident that make it truly bizarre.
The 39-year-old Kelly — of Bethesda, Maryland — was dropping her children off at ex-husband Barak Sanford’s house when she became enraged at the presence of Sanford’s new fiancée inside the home. Kelly and Sanford divorced in November and share custody of their children.
Kelly expressed her frustration by ringing the doorbell and banging on the door repeatedly despite Sanford asking her to leave, according to the police account. Sanford then began recording Kelly on his cell phone camera through glass panes of the door.
The Washington Post reports:
Quote:According to the charging document, Sanford played a cellphone video for police that showed Kelly ringing the doorbell “numerous times,” exposing her breasts in the direction of Sanford’s cellphone camera and then “with one breast in each hand [shaking] them up and down.”
An officer who responded to the scene told Kelly that she could be arrested for indecent exposure and asked her to leave. According to the document, Kelly said: “Arrest me then,” and she extended her wrists toward the officer.
Kelly has been a member of Maryland’s House of Delegates since 2010 and was reelected to another term last year. Her attorney, Luiz Simmons, said that Kelly would be “aggressively disputing” the charges against her. Her trial will begin August 13th.
Kelly was exploring a run for Congress via Maryland’s vacant 8th Congressional District seat, but this embarrassing domestic dispute may have altered those plans…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
No chance she's hot I'm guessing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

LOL
So if I get divorced I can see my wife's boobs? Is that how it works?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-17-2015, 11:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No chance she's hot I'm guessing.

Well, I'm guessing that if she did what the video claims to show, then she must at least have a generous rack..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-17-2015, 11:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I'm guessing that if she did what the video claims to show, then she must at least have a generous rack..

How long until he uploads it to Redtube?

[Image: 071415+Ariana+Kelly.jpg]

Kind of has a Monica Lewinksy thing going.
"Kelly was exploring a run for Congress via Maryland’s vacant 8th Congressional District seat, but this embarrassing domestic dispute may have altered those plans…"

LOL, that's my Congressional district
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Literally in the second row of google images for her:
[Image: Bill%2Blikes%2Bwhat%2Bhe%2Bsees.PNG]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Definitely need to have the video to have an opinion on this. I shall be waiting. Wink
(07-17-2015, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Kelly was exploring a run for Congress via Maryland’s vacant 8th Congressional District seat, but this embarrassing domestic dispute may have altered those plans…"

LOL,  that's my Congressional district

So, as a potential voter, does this help or hurt her stock?
(07-17-2015, 11:44 AM)Benton Wrote: So, as a potential voter, does this help or hurt her stock?

Background: very gerrymandered district. They took the Western MD + conservative Northern Central Maryland area which had the same Republican in it for 20 years and split it in two by adding chunks of Liberal DC suburbs. Now you have a district where the farthest reaches of Maryland (near Ohio and WV) are with neighbors bordering DC that are 4 hours away.

That's not mine, but mine is now rural conservative suburbs with urban liberal suburbs. I'd never vote for a democrat from that area. They're too liberal. Likewise, I'd never vote for a Republican from my area. They're too conservative.

It might help her stock with others if the vid comes out, but Chris Matthews wife is eying that seat.

(07-17-2015, 11:44 AM)Benton Wrote: So, as a potential voter, does this help or hurt her stock?

I wonder if male members of the House would be continually trying to piss her off.

(07-17-2015, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Background: very gerrymandered district. They took the Western MD + conservative Northern Central Maryland area which had the same Republican in it for 20 years and split it in two by adding chunks of Liberal DC suburbs. Now you have a district where the farthest reaches of Maryland (near Ohio and WV) are with neighbors bordering DC that are 4 hours away.

That's not mine, but mine is now rural conservative suburbs with urban liberal suburbs. I'd never vote for a democrat from that area. They're too liberal. Likewise, I'd never vote for a Republican from my area. They're too conservative.

It might help her stock with others if the vid comes out, but Chris Matthews wife is eying that seat.

Sad

This thread just got so serious.

(07-17-2015, 11:52 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I wonder if male members of the House would be continually trying to piss her off.

Every rally, debate or public appearance, there would be one person in the audience shaking their boob.

Well she is a female from Maryland. So the chances are slim.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-17-2015, 01:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well she is a female from Maryland. So the chances are slim.

Just because you don't have any cousins in Maryland doesn't mean the girls here aren't hot.

(07-17-2015, 01:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just because you don't have any cousins in Maryland doesn't mean the girls here aren't hot.

I'm not sure you made the point you were attempting to here. If you would have ended with "doesn't mean there aren't girls here that you would be attracted to." you would have had something.

As is you've just shared with everyone the beauty that is my family.

(07-17-2015, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure you made the point you were attempting to here. If you would have ended with "doesn't mean there aren't girls here that you would be attracted to." you would have had something.

As is you've just shared with everyone the beauty that is my family.

I don't know man...Using the word beauty when speaking of another person is accepted as "attraction" ambiguous.  Using the term "Hot" implies attraction.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-17-2015, 03:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As is you've just shared with everyone the beauty that is my family.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify your love. Please don't insult other states in the process.

(07-17-2015, 03:25 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't know man...Using the word beauty when speaking of another person is accepted as "attraction" ambiguous.  Using the term "Hot" implies attraction.  

I have little doubt Bmore would be attracted to my cousins.

Was there a point here?