Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On to Pittsburgh
Trai Turner got ejected today for spitting on an opposing player. Wonder if that will draw any kind of suspension as we face them next week.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Trai Turner got ejected today for spitting on an opposing player. Wonder if that will draw any kind of suspension as we face them next week.

Classic Tomlin Steelers right there

But the bengals and browns will get called the thugs
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Classic Tomlin Steelers right there

Yep, but especially with the covid protocols, I wonder what the league will do.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Trai Turner got ejected today for spitting on an opposing player. Wonder if that will draw any kind of suspension as we face them next week.

So a guy with no history of this type of behavior goes to pittsburgh and literally in the 2nd week of the season is ejected for dirty play. Hmm Hmm

I'm shocked... just shocked I say.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thought today was a must win... needed to be 4-1 to make the playoffs. Hope they turn this somehow into a W
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

No, because the NFL always treats the Steelers with kid's gloves and pats them on the head with a "Don't do this again ok ya little rascals!"
Reply/Quote
Probably just fine him, he'll appeal, and the NFL will quietly revoke the fine. The NFL/Steelers way.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Pittsburgh has a better defense than the bears...
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:11 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Pittsburgh has a better defense than the bears...

And better coaching and roster. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:02 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Classic Tomlin Steelers right there

Classic Hypocrite, did you call out John Harbaugh or call the RatBirds thugs???

https://twitter.com/i/status/1064358377525002240

https://twitter.com/i/status/1339665438284902406
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Classic Hypocrite, did you call out John Harbaugh or call the RatBirds thugs???

If he didn't who cares. This thread wasn't about them.  I'm sure he will come Ravens week if they did this the week before.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:29 AM)jj22 Wrote: If he didn't who cares. This thread wasn't about them.  I'm sure he will come Ravens week if they did this the week before.

With your logic, this thread has nothing to do with the Browns either.

FYI, the Bengals are no longer considered "thugs" by the NFL.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2021, 08:07 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Thought today was a must win... needed to be 4-1 to make the playoffs.  Hope they turn this somehow into a W

This team will be 1-2 going into the Jacksonville game.  I think they 2-2 coming out of the Jacksonville game.  

I understand your optimism, however, the realistic view of this team the way they're currently constructed with this current coaching staff, i truly believe the high end is 7-10 and the low end is 5-12.  

It could even be worse if this OL/RB's keeps allowing Burrow to get knocked around. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:14 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Classic Hypocrite, did you call out John Harbaugh or call the RatBirds thugs???

Uh, yeah I did call out Yanda when that happened. And that's the first time I saw the Landry incident. All 3 of them should have faced suspension, but only one of the incidents happened in yesterdays game, right? You should probably think before you post drivel.
Reply/Quote
TJ Watt will evidently not play against us next Sunday..... that helps.

Reply/Quote
A win there would be good medicine for the Chicago loss.
Reply/Quote
Ian Rapoport just tweeted, that TJ Watt has a chance to play this Sunday against our Bengals.

So there went a little bit of glimmer of sunshine
Reply/Quote
We got a shot as long as we learn from our mistakes last game. Don't turn the ball over and make the best of our opportunities
and we can beat Pitt in their place especially if their best D players are still banged up. Haden, Watt are banged up last I heard.

We made so many mistakes this last game and still had chances to win. We clean this shit up and we can beat them.

Raiders aren't some great team or anything. Carr has just been playing great the first 2 games.

Burrow can do the same especially after what just happened and him bouncing back like that.

Happy this happened early on the road and in the NFC.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got a shot as long as we learn from our mistakes last game. Don't turn the ball over and make the best of our opportunities
and we can beat Pitt in their place especially if their best D players are still banged up. Haden, Watt are banged up last I heard.

We made so many mistakes this last game and still had chances to win. We clean this shit up and we can beat them.

Raiders aren't some great team or anything. Carr has just been playing great the first 2 games.

Burrow can do the same especially after what just happened and him bouncing back like that.

Happy this happened early on the road and in the NFC.

Nate, i respect what your saying, however, I've heard this song and dance WAY too many times.  

We made so many mistakes, IF we clean it up we have a chance to win.  

How often have we said that the last 3 years?  How often have went back and won the next game after saying if clean up these errors we'll win next week?  

My optimism for a good outcome next week just isn't there. 
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping Burrow takes those INTs personally and comes out on fire against Pittsburgh. Just audibling out of the run plays and throwing deep bombs to Chase and Higgins. Gets the Steelers defense on its heels and then starts audibling into runs and Mixon tears things up. Ooh, I'm getting chills thinking about it.

I mean, I know it won't happen, but still ...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote