Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oppressed students charged for lying about racist attack
(02-29-2016, 10:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Like white, christian Americans?  Ninja

So widespread limb chopping off with a machete happening in white christian America? I guess they are drawing blood lines in the streets of America as well with their victims.....
(02-29-2016, 10:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So widespread limb chopping off with a machete happening in white christian America?   I guess they are drawing blood lines in the streets of America as well with their victims.....

No but murders, robberies, etc.  Do we have to check the nationality / religion of each criminal in America or can we just lump them in as all Americans?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-29-2016, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: No but murders, robberies, etc.  Do we have to check the nationality / religion of each criminal in America or can we just lump them in as all Americans?

Well since savages are people who commit violent and horrendous actions like limb chopping and paining the streets with blood. Then I guess the purse snatcher isn't quite the same.

MS-13 is the closest you will get in America. And where are they from ....... El Salvador. Go figure eh?
(02-29-2016, 09:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When countries have insane amounts of mass murder based off their population then yes you can lump them together.    Thing is that countries aren't all the same race.    Same with religion when they preach violence openly then they get labeled.   Religions are not race specific.  

But please continue making this about race/skin colour.   I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your story.

(02-29-2016, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well since savages are people who commit violent and horrendous actions like limb chopping and paining the streets with blood.   Then I guess the purse snatcher isn't quite the same.    

MS-13 is the closest you will get in America.  And where are they from ....... El Salvador.    Go figure eh?

So we're limiting this to EXTREME violence...not just crimes?

But if we do that do we STILL have to know the religion and heritage of every criminal in the US who commits a horrendous crime?
(02-29-2016, 12:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we're limiting this to EXTREME violence...not just crimes?

But if we do that do we STILL have to know the religion and heritage of every criminal in the US who commits a horrendous crime?

Just stop. For your sake. It's embarrassing to watch.
(02-29-2016, 02:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Just stop.   For your sake.   It's embarrassing to watch.

You said:

(02-29-2016, 09:48 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When countries have insane amounts of mass murder based off their population then yes you can lump them together.    Thing is that countries aren't all the same race.    Same with religion when they preach violence openly then they get labeled.   Religions are not race specific.   

But please continue making this about race/skin colour.   I wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of your story.

When asked if that includes America or if we have to break Americans down by ethnicity and religion you then moved the goalpost and said:

(02-29-2016, 11:33 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well since savages are people who commit violent and horrendous actions like limb chopping and paining the streets with blood.   Then I guess the purse snatcher isn't quite the same.    

MS-13 is the closest you will get in America.  And where are they from ....... El Salvador.    Go figure eh?

So I asked if that is the line we will use for "savages".

You could just answer a question or you could ignore it and enjoy your vacation.   Mellow
(02-29-2016, 11:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: No but murders, robberies, etc.  

Not to derail your and Lucie's love-fest, but it also seems like we have more reports of cannibalism. Or maybe we just hear about our cannibals more than other countries.

Anyway, back to talking about savages.

Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-29-2016, 02:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said:

When asked if that includes America or if we have to break Americans down by ethnicity and religion you then moved the goalpost and said:

So I asked if that is the line we will use for "savages".

You could just answer a question or you could ignore it and enjoy your vacation.   Mellow

Feel free to use whatever you wish. It's not like accurate definitions matter to you unless it's about a ______.
(02-29-2016, 03:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Not to derail your and Lucie's love-fest, but it also seems like we have more reports of cannibalism. Or maybe we just hear about our cannibals more than other countries.

Mellow

Lol

Well done .
(02-29-2016, 03:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Not to derail your and Lucie's love-fest, but it also seems like we have more reports of cannibalism. Or maybe we just hear about our cannibals more than other countries.

Mellow

(02-29-2016, 03:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol

Well done .

Lucy doesn't get irony.  Sad
(02-29-2016, 03:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Feel free to use whatever you wish.   It's not like accurate definitions matter to you unless it's about a ______.

Well I think it is a fair question.  If you are claiming that "savages" is about the actions of he people vs their ethnicity.

You seem to want to lump an entire country in with those committing "horrendous" crimes.  Where do we draw the line on what is "horrendous"?  It was jsut mass murder but now you seem to have refined it a bit.
(02-29-2016, 03:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Lucy doesn't get irony.  Sad

Just having a laugh at drive by posting lol
(02-29-2016, 03:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well I think it is a fair question.  If you are claiming that "savages" is about the actions of he people vs their ethnicity.

You seem to want to lump an entire country in with those committing "horrendous" crimes.  Where do we draw the line on what is "horrendous"?  It was jsut mass murder but now you seem to have refined it a bit.

Yea I do lump a country in there when we talk about immigration Policy and using the 1924 plan. Which was based by country.

But please like I said before let's not let the facts get in the way now. You have done a marvelous job marching ahead with your own "facts".
(02-29-2016, 03:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yea I do lump a country in there when we talk about immigration Policy and using the 1924 plan.    Which was based by country.    

But please like I said before let's not let the facts get in the way now.    You have done a marvelous job marching ahead with your own "facts".

So we are BACK to it is the country of origin...not the murder rate?
Derailing the arguement to get back to the OP:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/02/nyregion/racism-charges-in-bus-incident-and-their-unraveling-upset-u-of-albany.html?_r=1
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-28-2016, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Does that site include all the fake claims made by white people and Christians?  Or just blacks/gays/muslims?

Anyone?
(03-02-2016, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone?

I'll bite.

Probably not, since according to some it is impossible for a white person to be a victim of a hate crime.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(03-02-2016, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Anyone?

Make up your effing minds, remember whites cant be oppressed. So now they can? Effing liberals.
That link only references "marginalized" groups who falsely claim racism/oppression etc.
(03-02-2016, 09:59 PM)Vlad Wrote: Make up your effing minds, remember whites cant be oppressed. So now they can? Effing liberals.
That link only references "marginalized" groups who falsely claim racism/oppression etc.

They can claim to be.

They do it on this board all the time....   Mellow
(02-29-2016, 03:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: So we are BACK to it is the country of origin...not the murder rate?

When discussing immigration policy. And referencing the 1924 policy as a framework. Since it was based by country. Which is exactly how I have ever discussed this issue. I love the 1924 policy. Please tell me what is so wrong with that framework?