60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimus Prime
Uses which bathroom?
I have been told that these type of words hurt about 5 peoples feelings and therefore we are unable to discuss even when it's obviously meant as funny.  

Unless it's ok to start calling them Optimus Primes just as Fred has started.  

[Image: rrIn0Dl.jpg]
(02-21-2016, 01:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been told that these type of words hurt about 5 peoples feelings and therefore we are unable to discuss even when it's obviously meant as funny.  

Out of curiosity, why is it a burden when you're asked to not use slurs and insult a whole class of people in every post you make about them? I believe that, as adults, we're all capable of discussing different types of people in our country without dehumanizing them and insulting them every time they are mentioned. Are you not able to do that?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-21-2016, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Out of curiosity, why is it a burden when you're asked to not use slurs and insult a whole class of people in every post you make about them? I believe that, as adults, we're all capable of discussing different types of people in our country without dehumanizing them and insulting them every time they are mentioned. Are you not able to do that?

It is a natural instinct of people with self esteem issues.  They have to use these types of terms to make themselves feel powerful because they feel inferior on other levels.  They feel weak when they don't have the ability to use slurs and insults to project their authority.

It is a clear sign of problems when people become so dependent on their power to insult and offend that they cry about losing it.  
(02-21-2016, 01:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been told that these type of words hurt about 5 peoples feelings and therefore we are unable to discuss even when it's obviously meant as funny.  

What are you talking about?  This is a thread about toys.
(02-21-2016, 01:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Out of curiosity, why is it a burden when you're asked to not use slurs and insult a whole class of people in every post you make about them? I believe that, as adults, we're all capable of discussing different types of people in our country without dehumanizing them and insulting them every time they are mentioned. Are you not able to do that?

Especially when he used it...again...in his first post back!   Hilarious

Anyway...Optimus Prime uses neither.  He goes and gets his oil changed for him. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-21-2016, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a natural instinct of people with self esteem issues.  They have to use these types of terms to make themselves feel powerful because they feel inferior on other levels.  They feel weak when they don't have the ability to use slurs and insults to project their authority.

It is a clear sign of problems when people become so dependent on their power to insult and offend that they cry about losing it.  

This makes me think about the Scalia thread, for some reason.
Smirk

Why does words describing car parts or toys/movies upset you so much? Why do you care why any of use words of car parts or toys/movies? We stopped using the long list of words you cried about ..... Now you cry over words that have zero meaning to your cause.
(02-21-2016, 02:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is a natural instinct of people with self esteem issues.  They have to use these types of terms to make themselves feel powerful because they feel inferior on other levels.  They feel weak when they don't have the ability to use slurs and insults to project their authority.

My uncle was he same way as Lucie. Then he got help and realized that he is now an expert because he used to have the same experiences with using those words. True story brah. Ninja
(02-21-2016, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  This is a thread about toys.

According to some these are coded words.
If someone calls my kid Optimus Prime or calls him anything that would suggest you are making fun of him, I would knock a dude out. And why would you use those terms especially if you think it is 100 percent a mental illness or mental issue. I bet if one of your kids developed a brain injury (I hope that never happens btw!), you wouldnt call them a ******, would you?
(02-21-2016, 02:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why does words describing car parts or toys/movies upset you so much?   Why do you care why any of use words of car parts or toys/movies?    We stopped using the long list of words you cried about .....    Now you cry over words that have zero meaning to your cause.

Incredible answer to my question. 

I'll answers yours in good faith, hoping you actually answer mine. As civil individuals, we should be able to discuss a whole class of American citizens without dehumanizing and insulting them because of who they are, especially when it is not criminal or harming others. Hell, not even as civil individuals. As decent human beings, we should be able to treat our fellow humans with some sort of respect.

You aren't "describing car parts or toys/movies". Why would you mention a transmission or child's toy from the 80's randomly in a thread about trans people? You're attempting to find ways to insult a whole class of people since your go to slur was banned from here after your excessive use of it. You even went so far as to try to add characters into the slur to get around the censor, something that got you suspended. 

So, please, respond to my post. There has to be some reason why you need to insult these people over and over again.

Btw, I am not a politically correct dude, but I do understand context. Like if I walk into a room full of my female close friends and say "How are my bitches doing?", I would get a different reaction if I called them stupid bitches.
(02-21-2016, 02:20 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: If someone calls my kid Optimus Prime or calls him anything that would suggest you are making fun of him, I would knock a dude out. And why would you use those terms especially if you think it is 100 percent a mental illness or mental issue. I bet if one of your kids developed a brain injury (I hope that never happens btw!), you wouldnt call them a ******, would you?

I'm not calling anyone or their kids a name. That's often the misinterpretation on this boardz. Find any place where I made fun of someone's kid directly.

And I wonder if a kid wouldn't enjoy being called Optimus prime. Unless they prefer decepticons.
(02-21-2016, 02:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not calling anyone or their kids a name.  That's often the misinterpretation on this boardz.  Find any place where I made fun of someone's kid directly.    

And I wonder if a kid wouldn't enjoy being called Optimus prime.    Unless they prefer decepticons.

Be a man and own up to what you did. You made fun of that kid multiple times in the other thread. I quoted you when you asked for proof.

What kind of grown man has to insult a child?

(02-21-2016, 02:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm not calling anyone or their kids a name.  That's often the misinterpretation on this boardz.  Find any place where I made fun of someone's kid directly.    

And I wonder if a kid wouldn't enjoy being called Optimus prime.    Unless they prefer decepticons.

Here is the difference between you and me.

When I insult someone I am man enough to stand up and admit it.

When you use a derogatory term to insult a child you try to deny it and claim you were talking about car parts.  You feel the need to project your authority by using slurs, but you are too weak and afraid to take responsibility for what you are doing.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180229#pid180229

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180237#pid180237

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180100#pid180100

For a father and a former teacher to dehumanize a child like this, this is beyond pathetic. At this point, it's not even worth interacting with someone of this low moral character.

(02-21-2016, 02:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Incredible answer to my question. 

I'll answers yours in good faith, hoping you actually answer mine. As civil individuals, we should be able to discuss a whole class of American citizens without dehumanizing and insulting them because of who they are, especially when it is not criminal or harming others. Hell, not even as civil individuals. As decent human beings, we should be able to treat our fellow humans with some sort of respect.

You aren't "describing car parts or toys/movies". Why would you mention a transmission or child's toy from the 80's randomly in a thread about trans people? You're attempting to find ways to insult a whole class of people since your go to slur was banned from here after your excessive use of it. You even went so far as to try to add characters into the slur to get around the censor, something that got you suspended. 

So, please, respond to my post. There has to be some reason why you need to insult these people over and over again.

I am being civil . By not using the laundry list of words you claim are offensive. We used other words to just avoid the whole drama all together yet you constantly complain, report, and just act like a baby. Not sure why you feel it necessary to excessively spend time complaining over something so trivial. I should be able to use any nondescript word I choose as long I am not using filtered words. According to you any word is a bad word when discussing this topic because you can change the definition of the word to fit your need to complain.

We could use racecar and Of course you would find a problem with that..... The problem isn't any word That any of us use ... The problem is you have some weird need to control what little you can and that is done by just blowing up mods with the report post button. Making their expierence as miserable as your constant pissing and moaning makes ours. You want to live In a world where you can make any word at any time off limits because of what you perceive as a slight. The rest of us just like to have a laugh from time to time.
(02-21-2016, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  This is a thread about toys.

(02-21-2016, 02:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180229#pid180229

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180237#pid180237

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Transgender-Girl-Scout-cookie-sales?pid=180100#pid180100

For a father and a former teacher to dehumanize a child like this, this is beyond pathetic. At this point, it's not even worth interacting with someone of this low moral character.

I agree wth Fred I thought this was about toys pat? Why is your go to soapbox always shemale related?

Lol, my son just said that he thinks Optimus prime is one of the better names, haha. I was just saying in general if someone in public called him names, that is how I or anyone, including you would react to the situation. I am not here to call for you to be banned over words you choose to use. I have seen people who don't have to go through this, and quite frankly, I do understand that it is a confusing subject. We all need to be more understanding that this is something that isnt going away and has been around since G-od put man on earth.