I looked really close, but I can't tell
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimus Prime
(02-21-2016, 02:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What are you talking about?  This is a thread about toys.

Why did you not get banned yet?
If Lucy is not allowed to call trans-genders transformers then why are you allowed to reference them as such?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-23-2016, 09:49 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Why did you not get banned yet?
If Lucy is not allowed to call trans-genders transformers then why are you allowed to reference them as such?

Because I am talking about toys and he wasn't.
(02-23-2016, 10:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because I am talking about toys and he wasn't.

They are both pretend things. One is a toy and the other is a mental disorder that everyone wants to pretend is normal.
(02-23-2016, 10:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are both pretend things.    One is a toy and the other is a mental  disorder that everyone wants to pretend is normal.

If you really thought is was "pretend" you would not be so terrified of it.
(02-23-2016, 04:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: I have no idea why you were banned.

But I know it happened after we told to stop using anything other than transgender...and you couldn't do it.

I'd call it an involuntary tic but I think you do it on purpose.  You know. To "stir things up".

So it is YOUR behavior.  Stop blaming others.

The mods seem to be more than fair in letting a lot go.  It can't be that hard to use one word rather than create a handful of others just to cry about not being able to use them.

Why do you think you are part of the word police? There is a significant group of posters here who believe as I do that this is a serious mental disorder and that by playing along with them we do more harm than good. Just because you and pat get your panties in the bunch over a word that has zero to do with anything. You guys had the same disgust when I attempted to use the words you like.... But then I figured out that none of you care about the words, other than you enjoy the ability to attempt to limit anyone who disagree that these people aren't the greatest people ever. When you all pissed and moaned about pronouns that's when I checked out.

So run along little doggie and report posts and be a coward like your boy. Maybe you can also fake some superiority with a ridiculous post about how you are taking the higher ground and that I am some sort of animal.

Btw yet to run into a _____ here in istanbul.

Now if you guess the missing word I won't post for a week. Hilarious
(02-23-2016, 10:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you really thought is was "pretend" you would not be so terrified of it.

Transformers are pretend.
(02-23-2016, 10:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you think you are part of the word police?   There is a significant group of posters here who believe as I do that this is a serious mental disorder and that by playing along with them we do more harm than good.   Just because you and pat get your panties in the bunch over a word that has zero to do with anything.    You guys had the same disgust when I attempted to use the words you like....  But then I figured out that none of you care about the words, other than you enjoy the ability to attempt to limit anyone who disagree that these people aren't the greatest people ever.    When you all pissed and moaned about pronouns that's when I checked out.    

So run along little doggie and report posts and be a coward like your boy.    Maybe you can also fake some superiority with a ridiculous post about how you are taking the higher ground and that I am some sort of animal.  

Btw yet to run into a _____ here in istanbul.  

Now if you guess the missing word I won't post for a week.     Hilarious

Over and over I have said you are welcome to your opinions and to the discussion.  I, personally, do not care what you call people as that only reflects on your small-mindedness.  But the fact of the matter is that the people who run THIS board do care.  Which is why the vast majority of us use the word that is allowed.

But you are either completely ignorant to what happened or just willfully ignoring it to make a "point" and "stir things up".

I'm just glad you have such a great internet connection in Istanbul that you can take time to post on the message board about how poorly people are treating you here.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-23-2016, 10:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Transformers are pretend.

(02-23-2016, 10:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Transformers are pretend.

If you really thought that you would not be so terrified of them.
(02-23-2016, 11:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just glad you have such a great internet connection in Istanbul that you can take time to post on the message board about how poorly people are treating you here.   Mellow

At least his priorities are all lined up. 
(02-23-2016, 11:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

(02-23-2016, 11:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Over and over I have said you are welcome to your opinions and to the discussion.  I, personally, do not care what you call people as that only reflects on your small-mindedness.  But the fact of the matter is that the people who run THIS board do care.  Which is why the vast majority of us use the word that is allowed.

But you are either completely ignorant to what happened or just willfully ignoring it to make a "point" and "stir things up".

I'm just glad you have such a great internet connection in Istanbul that you can take time to post on the message board about how poorly people are treating you here.   Mellow

Haha the only problem is that the powers that be are forced to answer rodiculous reported posts. They have shown a long track record of leaving us to our own devices. Which works in this forum.

Oh and yes internet isn't too bad here

[Image: BZm9HzM.jpg]
(02-24-2016, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha the only problem is that the powers that be are forced to answer rodiculous reported posts.   They have shown a long track record of leaving us to our own devices.   Which works in this forum.  

Oh and yes internet isn't too bad here

[Image: BZm9HzM.jpg]

Set a glass of milk on the window frame and take another pic, homie !
Ninja

Hilarious
(02-24-2016, 02:18 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Set a glass of milk on the window frame and take another pic, homie !
Ninja

Hilarious

YEAH!  How do we know he is even IN Istanbul!

Ninja
(02-24-2016, 09:02 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: YEAH!  How do we know he is even IN Istanbul!

Ninja

Not Constantinople?
(02-24-2016, 11:30 AM)Benton Wrote: Not Constantinople?

(02-24-2016, 11:30 AM)Benton Wrote: Not Constantinople?

(02-24-2016, 11:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

As long as he sees the Haggia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, while enjoying a Turkish bath, Instabul is a wonderful place.

I hope he has a chance to go to Uskudar, and go as far south as possible.  Did you know that the mythological city of Troy was actually located there?  I am so wanting to do an "Odyssey" tour.  Hit up all the sites that MAY have inspired the Odyssey.  I know, such a nerd!
(02-24-2016, 11:39 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: As long as he sees the Haggia Sophia and the Blue Mosque, while enjoying a Turkish bath, Instabul is a wonderful place.

I hope he has a chance to go to Uskudar, and go as far south as possible.  Did you know that the mythological city of Troy was actually located there?  I am so wanting to do an "Odyssey" tour.  Hit up all the sites that MAY have inspired the Odyssey.  I know, such a nerd!

I wanted to see Europe.  REAL old places.  But a fear of flying (and affordability)  is probably going to keep me from that!  LOL!

But my dad was stationed in Germany in the mid 60's and it looked like a great place to visit.  Along with England to see the sites and do a Jack the Ripper walking tour.  

Hit the lottery and get some good meds someday maybe!   Smirk
(02-24-2016, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: I wanted to see Europe.  REAL old places.  But a fear of flying (and affordability)  is probably going to keep me from that!  LOL!

But my dad was stationed in Germany in the mid 60's and it looked like a great place to visit.  Along with England to see the sites and do a Jack the Ripper walking tour.  

Hit the lottery and get some good meds someday maybe!   Smirk

Just so you know, Germany is not the same place that your dad knew.

I have done so much traveling and I truly enjoy embracing the cultures of the places that I have attended.

Being a fan of CS Lewis, I really couldn't wait to try "Turkish Delight".  In Turkey they call it Lokum.  Not what I expected it to be, but still it was enjoyable.

I also met a man whose middle name is "Aslan" which is Turkish for Lion.

Fun Fact:  I have actually been on 2 continents at the same time.  If Lucie is still in Instanbul I recommend that he go to the bridge that extends over the Bosphorus, the mid way point is the line that separates Europe from Asian.  I straddled the line.  I have been to Asian and Europe at once.  SO cool.  At least to me.
(02-24-2016, 12:07 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Just so you know, Germany is not the same place that your dad knew.

I have done so much traveling and I truly enjoy embracing the cultures of the places that I have attended.

Being a fan of CS Lewis, I really couldn't wait to try "Turkish Delight".  In Turkey they call it Lokum.  Not what I expected it to be, but still it was enjoyable.

I also met a man whose middle name is "Aslan" which is Turkish for Lion.

Fun Fact:  I have actually been on 2 continents at the same time.  If Lucie is still in Instanbul I recommend that he go to the bridge that extends over the Bosphorus, the mid way point is the line that separates Europe from Asian.  I straddled the line.  I have been to Asian and Europe at once.  SO cool.  At least to me.

I was in Istanbul. We had a 20 hour layover. Just got to Minsk and I'm waiting for my visa to be processed.

[Image: taJQcnS.jpg]

We have a similar ridiculous layover and since we already got our Turkish visa we will run around and see some things. Blue mosque is on our list. I also want to do the straddle 2 continents. How from the city is that?