Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon Terrorists really mad that people keep sending them dildos
(01-13-2016, 03:49 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: also not funny unless they are dumb enough to publicize it.  apparently that is over our board's self-described official humorist as well...  not surprising.

Why?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-13-2016, 06:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why?

If you're speaking to the former, because how would anyone know about it?  It literally only could be funny to the person that sent it.  Did you laugh at that joke I told my friend at the bar yesterday?

If you're speaking to the latter, because he's clearly more interested in peacocking around waving his macho man persona than any sort of intellectual pursuit.  Unfortunately, he's on the outside looking in.  Not understanding what's in there, just kind of fogging up the glass.
(01-13-2016, 03:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sending dildos = not funny

This is one of the few times that I strongly disagree with you.

There is a firearms forum I frequent that had a Secret Santa deal going on.
Some of the guys that could afford it were sending gifts to those who said they needed certain things.
One guy just wanted scope rings, as he planned on getting an expensive scope with his income tax return.
Someone sent him a gift that was in an expensive scope box (setting the stage).
He said "it didn't feel right, in the box".
He opened it up and it was a transparent red, double-ended dildo with scope rings attached to it.
The fellow that received it immediately mounted it to his rifle, took pictures to share with the board, and stated that he was thankful but it was a little cloudy.

That's comedy gold.
(01-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is one of the few times that I strongly disagree with you.

Some of the guys that could afford it were sending gifts to those who said they needed certain things.
One guy just wanted scope rings, as he planned on getting an expensive scope with his income tax return.
He opened it up and it was a transparent red, double-ended dildo with scope rings attached to it.
The fellow that received it immediately mounted it to his rifle, took pictures to share with the board, and stated that he was thankful but it was a little cloudy.

That's comedy gold.

Hell of a platform. 
Maybe they like getting the dildos sent to them. After all, whining about it only makes people send more right. ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(01-13-2016, 07:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Hell of a platform. 

I hear it's popular. 
ThumbsUp
(01-13-2016, 07:35 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Maybe they like getting the dildos sent to them. After all, whining about it only makes people send more right.  ThumbsUp

If they leave to go get some, they'll be arrested.

So they need them shipped in...
(01-13-2016, 06:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, I find it hilarious. I just can't imagine spending money on it.

Then again, I do the Cards Against Humanity holiday promotion each year, so who am I to say anything?

Speaking of fun adult card games, have you played exploding kittens yet?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is one of the few times that I strongly disagree with you.

That's comedy gold.

I see the comical part of it .... Especially within people you are familiar with ... But to send to a stranger is odd to me.

For instance If Dino sent me a sex toy with some message about savages on there then yes it would be funny as heck because we are at least familiar. But if some random dude that I have had zero interaction with sent one I doubt I would see the humor.
(01-13-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I see the comical part of it .... Especially within people you are familiar with ...   But to send to a stranger is odd to me.    

For instance If Dino sent me a sex toy with some message about savages on there then yes it would be funny as heck because we are at least familiar.   But if some random dude that I have had zero interaction with sent one I doubt I would see the humor.

Nervous

So noted.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-13-2016, 09:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Speaking of fun adult card games, have you played exploding kittens yet?

I have not. I definitely need to look into it, though, as I am sure it will be a good time.
(01-13-2016, 09:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Speaking of fun adult card games, have you played exploding kittens yet?

(01-14-2016, 12:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I have not. I definitely need to look into it, though, as I am sure it will be a good time.

I have Killer Bunnies, but haven't tried Exploding Kittens.
Also have Catan, Munchkin and a WW2 board game called Tide of Iron.
A buddy of mine literally has a van-load of games.
I'm sure he's got E.K..
(01-14-2016, 12:44 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I have Killer Bunnies, but haven't tried Exploding Kittens.
Also have Catan, Munchkin and a WW2 board game called Tide of Iron.
A buddy of mine literally has a van-load of games.
I'm sure he's got E.K..

Catan and munchkin are good.

Exploding Kittens is from the website the Oatmeal. It takes 15 minutes and you'll end up playing 4-5 times a sitting. They sell it at target. Get the NSFW edition 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Not funny, but not because I have pro militia agenda, not funny because I just don't think its that funny.

Now a box of dildos mailed to Hillary would be funny.
What do ya think guys?
(01-14-2016, 01:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: Not funny, but not because I have pro militia agenda, not funny because I just don't think its that funny.

What do ya think guys?

I think sending dildos to right-winger men is funnier because they are probably afraid of dildos because they might "turn gay" or something. 
(01-14-2016, 01:36 AM)Vlad Wrote: Not funny, but not because I have pro militia agenda, not funny because I just don't think its that funny.

What do ya think guys?

I imagine she would like to add to her collection and would probably send a thank you.    she probably hasn't been touched in decades.
(01-14-2016, 01:42 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think sending dildos to right-winger men is funnier because they are probably afraid of dildos because they might "turn gay" or something. 

I'm not at all surprised that you would think that way.
(01-14-2016, 02:22 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    she probably hasn't been touched in decades.

She probably hasn't been douched in decades.
Aww it's a dildo!

[Image: 2eeedr8.jpg]
It wasn't that funny until they posted a video crying about it.

First rule I learned in school about people making fun of you. If you just ignore it people will stop. If you show that it gets to you then it will just get worse.

The fact that these guys are so upset over getting dildos is hilarious.