Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Orlando brown… welcome
So THAT'S what they've been doing all this time XD.
Reply/Quote
This is simply great. We have an OL.

Didn’t see this one coming.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's playing LT for sure.... what a signing!!!

Fixing the line baby WHO DEY
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1636193746411835396?s=46&t=oRdMuHpC2b0Xldr1TrExDA
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Bangarang!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:21 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Sources: Four-time Pro Bowl tackle and Super Bowl champ Orlando Brown Jr. is finalizing a four-year, $64.092 million front-loaded deal with the #Bengals that includes an over $31M signing bonus — largest ever for an o-lineman.

Brown’s agent, Michael Portner, confirmed the deal.

So $64 million for Brown or Bates? OT is better use if that money. I did not see this coming.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So THAT'S what they've been doing all this time XD.

Yep, addressing the biggest need on this team, two years in a row.

I’m wondering if this offsets bell leaving? I know it isn’t apples to apples, but the bengals are not willing to pissing away this next two year window before burrows cap kicks in (meaning they were always going to try and go “all in”) That was always painfully obvious.
Reply/Quote
[Image: HX6Xv6l.png]

[Image: HX6XbcB.png]

[Image: HX6XbcB.png]
[Image: HX6h0Ne.png]

Reply/Quote
We needed this. Now we don’t gotta draft tackle. Slide Jonah to RT if he bombs try Carman.

We can now draft RB, TE, and S
-Housh
Reply/Quote
If Pollack makes this unit suck then he’s the problem
-Housh
Reply/Quote
HUGE!!!!

I'll admit that I was scared we were going back to the ways of old and we'd use Burrow's extension as an excuse not to sign anyone, but this was our biggest weakness!

Still hoping we grab a safety or two and maybe a back, depending on who's still available, but protecting Burrow was my main concern, so this is UNREAL!

Front office....... please keep em coming!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:38 PM)Housh Wrote: We needed this. Now we don’t gotta draft tackle. Slide Jonah to RT if he bombs try Carman.

We can now draft RB, TE, and S

We will get a rb, te and safety in free agency. This team might still draft those positions, but we will go into the draft with the BPA mindset. Could also go the route of drafting for the future, but good nfl vets will be here soon for those spots.
Reply/Quote
Bengals definitely playing chess. Smart use of cap space so far this offseason. Put your money in the most important positions (LT, QB)

From here filling out the team is much easier. Bengals should get a ton of praise and even more interest from FAs.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: My first reaction was where the **** did that come from LOL

So Jonah to RT and LC cut I’d imagine?

Why would we cut LC?  He doesnt cost us anything if he doesnt play and he can back up both tackles and both guards...

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:39 PM)Housh Wrote: If Pollack makes this unit suck then he’s the problem

That’s a true statement. No excuses at this point.
Reply/Quote
Duke Tobin with the Nuke!!!

God it's going to be fun seeing Burrow have an extra second
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
That’s a big get and certainly not like Bengals of old. I hope safety is still in the mix.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Paycor money is flowing into the franchise.
Reply/Quote
Wow did not see this one coming. What a great signing
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:27 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: My first reaction was where the **** did that come from LOL

So Jonah to RT and LC cut I’d imagine?

Yes,and get rid of Mixon and his $8 million salary.
Reply/Quote