Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Orlando brown… welcome
Hey Orlando... just drop that playbook on the desk and enjoy the VIP Lounge, Sir !

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:08 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Buzz around the twitterverse that we’ve got another big signee to be announced early tomorrow.

Eli Apple? 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:08 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Buzz around the twitterverse that we’ve got another big signee to be announced early tomorrow.

CJGJ?

It would just make the board meltdowns from earlier today all the better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

From the top rope
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:09 AM)pulses Wrote: JoeyB or a safety :)

They won’t announce Joe burrow until after 3/31. It has to do with the amount of money going into escrow. If they wait until after 3/31, it gives the bengals a full year. It’s stupid, but that’s the way it is.

Joe Burrow extension timeline

The Bengals ideally would want to have an idea of how much they will be paying their quarterback, and what his long-term cap hit might be sooner than later. But that doesn't mean it will be completed soon.

While the deal is expected to be completed this offseason, The Athletic's Paul Dehner Jr. reported that the Bengals will need to have guaranteed money saved in an escrow account to pay out top players like Burrow and potentially receivers like Ja'Marr Chase and Tee Higgins. And if the Bengals wait to make the agreement until after March 31, they have until March 31, 2024, to have that money in the account.
Reply/Quote
We should be the greatest show on turf now. No excuses.

Reply/Quote
I vividly remember when the ref hit his daddy in the eye with the flag. Seems like it cut short his career.

Now let's take that huge dude from OSU and have the biggest OTs ever
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Not a fan of him at all, but his technique is sound and he 100% makes this team better, so I like the move a ton.

Just hope he remains healthy and playing well.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Awesome news!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I vividly remember when the ref hit his daddy in the eye with the flag. Seems like it cut short his career.

I was waiting for this lol. I didnt expect if from the Bfine though I would have put odds on Sunset or Racer. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:16 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not a fan of him at all, but his technique is sound and he 100% makes this team better, so I like the move a ton.

Just hope he remains healthy and playing well.

Why are you not a fan? Just curious.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I vividly remember when the ref hit his daddy in the eye with the flag. Seems like it cut short his career.

Looks like you need add Brown to your Blaze of Glory, he is only 26.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Orlando Brown reported offer in July 2022
6 years / $139 million
$31 million signing bonus
$38 million fully quaranteed
$52.25 million in injury guarantees
$95 million over 5 years
$44 million in year 6
$18.2M APY in first five
$23.16M APY overall

Orlando Brown deal in March 2023
4 years / $64.092 million
$31 million signing bonus
$16.023M APY
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2023, 11:57 PM)phil413 Wrote: Is it all dead money if they trade Jonah or can a team take money back?

If they trade Jonah they owe nothing and have zero cap hit.  If they cut Jonah they would owe the full 12.6 million and all of it would count toward the cap.  Obviously given that scenario they would never cut Jonah.  They either trade Jonah or keep him on the team to be a backup or they move him to LG or RT
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:18 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Why are you not a fan? Just curious.

Shitty attitude, horribly unathletic, just not a fan.

But he's a great player and he makes the team better.

I'm not a fan of Al Pacino, but he's a superb actor and he undoubtedly makes his films better.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Shitty attitude, horribly unathletic, just not a fan.

I'm not a fan of Al Pacino, but he's a superb actor and he undoubtedly makes his films better.

I feel the same. Wasn’t going to say it as I tried to be positive. It’s an upgrade from Williams and that was needed. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:12 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: CJGJ?

It would just make the board meltdowns from earlier today all the better.

We have been so conditioned by Hobspin, we will be scrambling with slide rulers like the Apollo 13 scene trying to figure out how they fit. 
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:26 AM)jj22 Wrote: I feel the same. Wasn’t going to say it as I tried to be positive. It’s an upgrade from Williams and that was needed. 

The LAST thing you ever try to do is be positive..But it's a new Dey so there's hope
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is awesome news! We are killers in FA under Zac. Love it.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2023, 12:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Shitty attitude, horribly unathletic, just not a fan.

Wont change your opinion but he is saying the right things.

Just spoke to new #Bengals LT Orlando Brown Jr.: "I'm super thankful for the opportunity to carry on my father's legacy and be a left tackle. It was important to be able to play that position and play for a winning team and a winning quarterback. Who Dey!"
Reply/Quote