Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Rookie LB's
(10-08-2020, 01:35 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't think so, I was just replying to Joe's comment about with Geno out, we should run a 3-4.

Well then you make a great point. I think it would be Andrew Brown playing the opposite side with Hubbard at the Ends around
Reader if Geno doesn't play. Hubbard can beat people and is a good run stopper that doesn't over pursue like Dunlap has been 
doing lately. Lawson and Pratt would be my OLB's with Bynes and Wilson playing the middle in this scenario...

Just don't know officially if even Wilson is ready to go after the concussion yet. Maybe use ADG on the edge where he is good.

Pratt in the middle with Bynes if Wilson is not ready to go.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2020, 08:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well then you make a great point. I think it would be Andrew Brown playing the opposite side with Hubbard at the Ends around
Reader if Geno doesn't play. Hubbard can beat people and is a good run stopper that doesn't over pursue like Dunlap has been 
doing lately. Lawson and Pratt would be my OLB's with Bynes and Wilson playing the middle in this scenario...

Just don't know officially if even Wilson is ready to go after the concussion yet. Maybe use ADG on the edge where he is good.

Pratt in the middle with Bynes if Wilson is not ready to go.

Pratt is more of a traditional LB than a pass rusher. I'd want him at ILB in a 3-4. Same with Bynes.
I wouldn't trust ADG as 3-4 OLB at 215 lbs. He's not going to outmuscle a TE or OL when rushing the passer. His only chance would be to hopefully run around the blocker.

Hubbard and Lawson are kind of perfect size for a 3-4 OLB. Dunlap and Atkins (or Brown while Atkins is out) could be the 3-4 DEs.
But if the Bengals wanted to move on from Dunlap, I could understand that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote